Ukrainian Gaming Week is in its full swing, currently happening at Kyiv, IEC PAVILION 4-B. Featuring a conference and UGW Awards ceremony, it is a must attend major exhibition of products and services from the iGaming industry leaders. With 3000 attendees and 100 participants, the exhibition will present products and services from the Ukrainian and foreign providers, distributors and operators working in the gambling business sector.
Ukrainian Gaming Week is Happening Now
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 is a 2-day long exhibition, taking place 26-27 November, 2020. Yesterday was the first day of the event that featured an expert conference where legislators, Ukrainian and foreign gambling specialists talked about the peculiarities of industry regulation and the most promising segments of the business.
The event gathered 100 companies presenting their products and services for the gambling industry at one site.
All those who decided to participate have a chance to learn about the benefits and pitfalls of new gambling legislation, as well as discover best iGaming solutions for operators and latest products all over the world. The event is also attended by the informational partners of Ukrainian Gaming Week including global mass media and media platforms - the first to tell about the news of the event to the wide audience.
Due to the current pandemic situation that’s been going on around the world, the safety measures introduced by the organisers will include:
- Safe meals - Individual dishes will be served during the lunch and coffee breaks
- Body temperature screening is mandatory for all participants
- Protective means - Quarantine merch including a mask and sanitizer
- Adherence to requirements of the Ministry of Healthcare - The number of attendees is limited, in accordance with the rules of holding mass events.
What’s in It for the Participants?
There are numerous advantages of participation at the Ukrainian Gaming Week including:
- Useful connections - VIP attendees can use a special business area where they can discuss business with sponsors, exhibitors and speakers
- Variety of the attendees – All participants can exchange their experience with the colleagues and find new business contacts
- Large scale exhibition – An opportunity to access the best software developers, betting offices, online casinos and law companies’ payment processing systems
- Useful Insights - Visitors get to know about different sides of gambling, starting from regulatory nuances up to the usage of the AI for analyzing client bases of betting offices and casinos
Of course, the Ukrainian Gaming Week would not be complete without an exceptional lineup of speakers such as Taras Tarasenko (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine), Oleksiy Yevchenko (Vice President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association), Earle G. Hall (Vice Chair at International Gaming Standards Association), Anton Kuchukhidze (Political consultant), and Ilya Machavariani (Senior Partner at 4Н consulting agency), alongside many other iGaming specialists.