Startups. Entrepreneurial ventures. Problem solvers. Sounds familiar, but what are startups all about? Various interesting events will be taking place on Day 3 at SiGMA 2017, and one in particular has the capacity to stand out from the crowd! Yes, it’s the SiGMA Pitch 2017, where 100 fantastic startups will compete to make it to the final which happens today! Who will enter the top ten and how to choose among numerous extraordinary startup projects? Here’s our random top ten startups list, so check it out and stay tuned with the latest news from the online gambling universe.
Amazing Startup Ideas at SiGMA Pitch 2017
Often referred to as young companies that are just beginning to develop, the whole concept of a startup is about offering a product of service which is either not being offered elsewhere in the market or is offered but could be significantly improved.
On Day 2 at the Summit of iGaming Malta 2017 Experts Explained How CRO Works for Affiliates and now SiGMA has a new treat to offer. Following a super successful first run last year, SiGMA decided to give chance to 100 unique startups to present their ideas to potential investors.
All contestants will get a free 1m booth at SiGMA and a free consultancy package. However, only the top ten picks chosen by the investors will get an opportunity to shine on Friday, the 24th of November, at the Pitch.
The ten finalists will meet the investors on the stage in a Dragon’s Den-like environment. Each startup will have exactly three minutes to catch the attention of both the investors and the audience. Once the pitch reaches the end, the startups will face the Q&A session wherein the investors and the audience will join in.
Having in mind that choosing the top 10% of all startups is a challenging process, here comes our potential top ten startups list for SiGMA Pitch 2017:
- 360° - Announced as the most cutting-edge live casino system with a 360° incorporated virtual reality aims at roulette, but it’s also applicable to other games.
- ChopSticks - The concept of creating casino versions of popular smartphone games such as Angry Birds. It doesn’t change the original game and comes with RNG.
- GamerPro - A chat-based gaming platform oriented on the eSports market. By playing video games players are able to earn big money.
- Greenzorro - The idea of this online gambling operator is directed to forwarding profits into investment funds whit the users as sole beneficiaries.
- Mowjow - Provides skill based social money game thus bringing the best from both social gaming and mobile apps.
- WantMyBet - A social network for sports betting that allows users to share top tips within the WantMyBet community.
- SnapBet - Advertised as the fastest game in the industry, SnapBet predicts what happens in the next 60 seconds of the live football match you are watching.
- INVICTUS - A virtual intelligence system able to give sport betting advice to tipsters.
- Chalkline Sports - Bridges loyalty and affiliate programs and drives customer clicks and transactions to sports books, casinos and media companies.
- FLUX - Global gaming platform that connects players, game providers, vendors, and gaming community, allowing them to better enjoy their time and money through using gaming token FLUX COIN.
Picking the Best of the Best
All 100 startups at SiGMA Pitch 2017 have come with brilliant ideas and it will not be an easy task to pick the best of the best. In line with that, our improvised list of potential top ten finalists is completely random, and we believe that all ideas are worthy of getting their chance in the finals.
That’s all from us for now! As for other info related to online gambling, visit our website regularly and we’ll keep you updated on the breaking news, latest game releases, exclusive casino affiliate programs, and much, much more from the ever-exciting world of iGaming!