In our our news article Three Brand iGaming Events Consolidate to Create iGB Live! we made an introduction about what iGB Live! is and what does it mean to the world of online gambling. Now that you are familiar with the values, goals and concept of iGB Live! we can take the topic to the next level. The moment we’ve all been waiting for is about to happen in the ‘Venice of the North’ where the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2018 will take place as the first iGB Live! event.
iGB Live! Welcomes Delegates to Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2018
Delegates and representatives coming from various top-notch online casinos, well-known game suppliers and trustworthy affiliate programs are proof that iGB Live! and Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2018 will deliver a bunch of moments worthy of a memory.
As a consolidated three brand event, iGB Live! is focused on streamlining gaming shows and gathering iGaming stakeholders under one roof. The outcome of this strategic move will be visible from the 17th of July until the 20th of July 2018 in Amsterdam.
Frequent keynote speakers and numerous attractive lectures on popular topics are reasons why the organizers expect more delegates, more affiliates and more sponsors than ever before. Visitors and attendees will be able to enjoy the following advantages:
- Attend strategic conference program including multiple conference rooms, 100 speakers and 40 sessions focused on SEO, digital marketing, acquisition, regulation and compliance.
- Start networking on various levels whereby different networking events will join hundreds of individuals and teams from the industry
- Be a part of the newly formed iGB Live! dedicated to the online side of the gambling industry
The Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2018 Agenda
As usual, the opening and the closing day of the conference will bring less activities. Unlike those days, the eye of the public will be focused on Wednesday, the 18 of July and Thursday, the 19th of July, when useful case studies and research sessions will be on the program.
Some of the most interesting lectures will include:
- The Top 5 Issues in SEO 2018
- PR and Link-building Surgery
- World Cup – SEO Analysis of 5 Top Sports Books
- Successful PPC in Russia
- Case Study: Crypto by Experience
The conference lasts for four days and the full agenda is available at the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference website schedule section.
Speakers, Sponsors and Networking Opportunities
Well-organized iGaming event such as Amsterdam Affiliate Conference wouldn’t be the same without the world’s best keynote speakers supported by top-tier sponsors. These two combined allow delegates and attendees to exploit the networking potential of the exhibition.
The list of keynote speakers introduces names like:
- Adriana Brenes, Poker Operations Manager at WPN, talking about Crypto by Experience
- Alexandra Tachalova, Digital Marketing Consultant, talking about World Cup – SEO Analysis of 5 Top Sports Books
- Cindy Crum, CEO & Founder of MobileMoxie, talking about The Top 5 Issues in SEO 2018
The sponsor pool of Amsterdam Affiliate Conference is also quite impressive starting from 1xBet Casino as Diamond Sponsor. Other sponsors and exhibitors include 888 Casino as Gold & Lanyard Sponsor, as well as names like 10Bet Casino, Bet365 Casino, BitStarz Casino, Betsson Group Affiliates, Intertops Affiliates, Alea Affiliates and others.
Joining communities on social media and accessing the networking tool are among the networking opportunities that will be available to all attendees who arrive in Amsterdam. No matter what your networking goals are, the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference will give you plenty of chances to fulfill them.