From 8 to 9 June 2021, iGaming NEXT will bring together the entrepreneurs of the iGaming planet through the grand digital event: Bright Future. Namely, 50 industry-renowned speakers and 5.000 delegates are about to join the Bright Future online event which will be an unforgettable occurrence in the form of the grand ball of the casino industry.
iGaming NEXT ONLINE Brings Bright Future in June
Hosted by Alice Nordin and Pierre Lindh, iGaming NEXT ONLINE: Bright Future is the upcoming cutting-edge digital event of 2021. Be prepared for two intense and exciting days, 8 to 9 June 2021, filled with exclusive discussions and debates by 50 high-level speakers.
The event will feature some of the most brilliant and sharp minds in the industry, who will be sharing their distinct insights within the organiser’s user-friendly digital conference platform in a highly engaging format.
Bright Future will allow all participants to dive deep into the centre of the iGaming industry sector in the coming June of 2021.
During the 2-day long event, the featured industry leaders will provide an insightful look into their thoughts, strategies, and work process, through a series of exclusive discussions on:
- Emerging Tech
The main partners of the event are Push Gaming, Playtech, and SG Digital among many others, while the media partners are AskGamblers and World GES World Gaming Executive Summit.
What’s on the Agenda?
Since 50 high-level speakers will gather to discuss the future of the industry, we can expect an incredible show. The topics that are to be discussed on the Investment and Leadership Day (June 8) are:
- Panel: Ask Me Anything - A CEO Insight
- Seizing the Opportunity
- Panel: Mergers, Dominance & Market Share
- It is not always just about the money!
- Fireside Chat: Capitalising on the next-level of iGaming
- In conversation: The individual, The Brand, The Journey
- Leadership Keynote: Mistakes, F**kups, and thriving as a leader
Moreover, there will be two panel discussions:
- Panel: Eliminating the gambling stigma
- Panel: Can the meteoric rise in investment into iGaming continue?
Some other thought-provoking topics are reserved for Marketing and Emerging Tech Day and include sessions like:
- Panel discussion: 5G will accelerate player engagement beyond $100bn
- The Great Debate: NFTs and iGaming
- Panel: The end of the cookie revolution - What does the future look like for advertisers?
- Internet Vikings Presentation
- Customer Acquisition and retention in the US
- Fast Track Presentation
- Keynote Interview: The year of convergence for AI & iGaming
Join the Event to Be Part of the Digital Future
All interested parties should take a leap into the future of the iGaming industry and join the event on the 8th and 9th of June 2021. The registration is free and, so far, more than 140 people confirmed they will be attending this unique conference spread across two intense and exciting days.