AffiliateINSIDER have launched a special training academy which specialises in Advanced Affiliate Management. It’s expert led and with over two years of affiliate marketing expertise they can help your affiliate business grow.
Get on the Training Academy
They have expertise in global affiliate programs and helping new brands to enter the market and now they have the strategies which can help you too in their new training academy.
Join the program and you can learn how to launch, grow and build successful affiliate programs in their Advanced Affiliate Manager Training Academy. You’ll also be given exclusive access to expert strategies and tactics which will help you to build solid commercial relationships and expand your brand's reach.
Join the AffiliateINSIDER training academy to learn expert strategies and tactics to help your relationships grow.
The academy will give you tailor made content that supports interactive learning with their sessions being limited to 10 delegates per class. This allows them to provide 1:1 strategy, portfolio development and you’ll have the chance to learn tools and tips that can increase your affiliate revenue and brand reach.
There will be two Affiliate Manager Training academy events - one to be held in London, the other one in Amsterdam. The first one is scheduled for May 22nd 2019, at The Hippodrome Casino, Cranbourn Street, Leicester Square, London, UK.
What You’ll Get
And if you do decide to join that’s not all. In fact, the academy will also provide you with the following sessions:
- The Affiliate ecosystem
- Roles of operator, affiliate, network, agency and affiliate manager
- Affiliate segmentation and active portfolio management
- What affiliate marketing can and can't achieve
- Setting objectives, budgeting and commercial negotiation tactics
- Data analysis & KPI management
- Developing a clear program strategy
- How affiliate marketing complements your digital acquisition strategy
- A guide to productivity management for you and within the team
- Perfecting your sales pitch
- Compliance and due diligence - best practices
- Terms and conditions that protect your margins
- How to negotiate based on data driven decisions
If you’d like to make multiple bookings you’ll also be offered a special discount and they will be willing to consider payment plans to tender to your personal needs. Payment by invoice is also available, simply email them at [email protected]affiliateinsider.com to make an offline booking or for more information.