Another great interview is here for you! Wayne is young, innovative, hard-working, creative and loyal representative of Fortune Lounge Group brands, one of the leading in gambling industry. We all love their 7 Sultans Casino, Royal Vegas Casino, Platinum Play Casino, Vegas Palms Casino, Euro Palace Casino and recently joined Red Flush Casino, Casino La Vida and MajorTom Casino (ex Red Returns). Trustful and solid names! Enjoy!
1) Hello Wayne! Let mention for the start that you've been working for Fortune Affiliates for 14 years and you're 34 years old, so it's almost half of your life. How come you started working in your twenties for a gambling company?
The only reason that I can give you, is that I guess I just knew the right people. One day I received a phone call from a good friend of mine, who told me that there was a new company looking to hire individuals like myself. I was an IT Network Technician for my dad's Systems Automation Company at that time. I had a lunch interview with Fortune and joined the company a few days later.
2) Is there any possible offer in this world you could receive, that could make you start working somewhere else?
I love working for Fortune due to the fact that nothing compares to the integrity, honesty, empathy, respect and professionalism that I experience in this company daily. They treat all their employees, affiliates and players with the utmost respect and care. They even continually visited me every day in hospital when I was involved in a serious car accident. If I had to move, however, I would like to stay in the industry as I thrive on the constant changes, challenges and overall excitement.
3) 24 hours day is very short for you. You spend most of your time in the office? What is the hardest part of your job, if there is such?
I truly love everything that I do at Fortune, I wouldn't say that anything I do is hard, however, as an account manager there are challenges that I need to deal with. First and foremost account managers are no longer seen as assistants that simply pull creative we need to keep ahead of new technology, understanding latest SEO practices, how mobile optimization works etc. This is one of the reasons that I am open to studying and why I am about to embark on an SEO course run by one of my country's top universities. By nature I am an empathetic person so another challenge that I face is hearing about one of my affiliates going through a tough time with their business. To help them out I will go ‘over and above' all expectations to help them get back on track – hence the long working hours.
4) What do you see as the future of online gambling - mobile casinos, social gambling or something else?
Mobile is the future, for sure. The mobile age is upon us, and our customers are already there. According to Search Engine watch, 42% of all traffic to US websites came from mobile devices during Q2 this year. This trend is repeating itself within the casino sphere where we see more and more of our organic traffic coming from mobile devices.
5) A while ago, Fortune Affiliates merged with Red Returns affiliate program, so now their brands Red Flush Casino, Major Tom Casino and Casino La Vida, are working under your affiliate program. How did you came up to that idea and how's that change working for you so far?
I'm not too sure whom came up with the idea, but I can most definitely say that this change has really work wonderfully for our program and affiliate media partners.
My affiliate accounts now all rest assured that they do have one account manager to handle all the accounts and marketing needs.
6) What would you advice to other affiliate programs and casinos to focus on, improve and feature more on their sites? What most of them is missing or doesn't pay enough attention to?
I would advise any affiliate program to focus on their affiliate's feedback and act on it. Most programs are not giving affiliate accounts of all sizes the personal attention that they require. That is the key to success!
7) Beside your job, you have your passions Trinity! Will you share with us what they are?
Just like Fortune Affiliate's mantra of Earn Big. Live Large I too work hard and play hard! My passions trinity comprises of Motocross, Ice Hockey and Helicopters. I rode Motocross in National MX Leagues, and now often go out for a good day on the dirt track with friends. I have 3 Dirt bikes that now are MX league tuned and ready to race.
I fly my friend's Helicopter most Saturday mornings my group of pilot friends have a saying (P4L) Pilots 4 Life because that is exactly what we are – flying is a passion!
You'll always find me at the Ice Rink on Sundays playing in an Ice Hockey Game; it is a very completive and tough sport to play but so much fun. Toronto Maple Leafs will take the next seasons' NHL league! You can see all my extreme sport photos on our Facebook page
8) We have a great exclusive campaign of 50 free spins on 5 different classic slot games, running up till the end of August. Can you give our players a sneak peek into other cool things they will be able to take advantage of, that you're preparing?
Players can really look forward to much more than just the exclusive campaign of 50 free spins.
I'm currently working on exclusive competitions for AskGamblers players which will include "real world" prizes. Watch this space.
9) What's the main reason, in your opinion, that builds a players' trust in your brands and make them deposit, play and come back?
We treat our players as individuals, each and every one is important to us and we strive to treat each of them with a level of professionalism, integrity, and most importantly respect. Their winnings and withdrawals are always sent back to them almost instantaneously. There is no doubt with any of our players, that their own cash is readily available to them at any point of stay with us.
10) What is the exact connection between all Fortune Affiliates' brands? Are they sister casinos and are the players able to have accounts in all of them at the same time?
The Fortune Lounge Group comprises of Royal Vegas, Platinum Play, 7 Sultans, Vegas Palms and EuroPalace. Players can have accounts and play at all of these online casinos.
Recently Fortune Affiliates assumed the marketing responsibility of the Red brands, namely Red Flush, Casino La Vida and Major Tom so we encourage all players to try out these world-class brands if you haven't already.
11) Is there any other product, such as Poker, betting, Bingo etc, that you're considering involving into your brands, beside casino?
Look out for our new casual game brands which we will be launching shortly.
12) What's your best performing market and is there a country or countries you're specially focusing on, at the moment?
We are currently performing well in multiple countries across Europe as well as the English speaking regions. With regards to new focus areas we are constantly assessing new markets and leave no stone unturned.
13) If you were a casino player, which casino of yours would be the first one you'd register in and why?
If I were a casino player, I would definitely register at Royal Vegas Casino first.
Royal Vegas offers their players a full Mobile experience, every kind of Mobile device can access the casino at any time and anywhere.
14) How do you keep existing players still being around and play actively? Is that a secret or you can tell our players what kind of rewarding program they can expect from your brands, in their achievements?
The secret is the level of the good relationships that we develop with all of our players.
When you play at any one of the Fortune casinos you get rewarded by earning points every time you place a bet! Players enjoy exclusive tournaments and promotions and can move up tiers and earn more points for their money, this is based on wagering.
Rewards can be redeemed as free casino credits and members can earn and redeem Fortune Points at all the Fortune casinos.
15) Are you a player yourself or at least tried or used to be? If yes, what's your favourite platform and game?
I definitely am a player myself, and my favourite platform is Poker. Texas Holdem is my favorite type of Poker game which I'll play in the WSOP soon!