Do you enjoy playing your favourite games at Roxy Palace Casino, Roxy Palace.it or Casino Spendido? Of course you do. So, in that case it’s high time you get to know their awesome representative Stephanie Forest.
1) Hello Stephanie, I'm happy to introduce you to our members and visitors! Roxy Palace is already well-known brand among players, but please tell us more about yourself?
Thanks Jelena, and hi everyone! I’m Steph and I’m Roxy Affiliates’ Affiliate Manager. What else do you want to know? This feels like a dating website. I enjoy long walks on the beach…not really.
2) Do you enjoy working for Roxy Affiliates and its brands? What are your primary duties there and how long have you been working there so far?
I really enjoy working for Roxy Affiliates – I have been here for about 9 months now and I feel like part of the furniture. My job is basically to look after our affiliates – whether that is creating new marketing materials, helping with general queries, arranging payments or planning new promotions. That’s what makes the role so interesting, there are a lot of different aspects to keep me entertained. I have developed a good relationship with the affiliates I am in contact with too, so that makes it even more enjoyable.
3) Roxy Palace Casino has been present in this business since 2002. It offers over 500 Microgaming games, but it's mostly focused on UK players. Why?
We have recently become licensed to operate in the UK which was really exciting, especially as many other casinos didn’t and dropped out of the market. We are really developing with our promotions to other markets right now, too. Whilst we have been available to these markets, and have a great Customer Service Team to look after players from various countries, we are now creating some new promotions for those players from other markets.
4) Besides UK what are your biggest markets and which other countries you'd like to target?
We have recently launched Roxypalace.it which is a separate site just for the Italian market. This is a market we are really keen on expanding. We also want to do more work in the Nordic markets such as Denmark and Sweden. Germany, Canada and Australia are also popular markets for Roxy Palace.
5) You were issued the UK licence for all of your 3 brands, right? Did Casino Splendido change its name into Casino Splendido UK?
We are licensed in the UK for Roxy Palace and Splendido. Casino Splendido is still Casino Splendido though.
6) Is there any significant difference between Roxy Casino and Roxy Casino.it, besides their licence and players allowed?
All customers still get the royal treatment and best in class VIP support at both Casinos, the only noticeable difference is Roxy Palace casino has a slightly wider selection of games at the moment.
7) The already popular new game Castle Builder arrived in Roxy Palace! What other interesting things are coming up next in all 3 brands?
We also have Game of Thrones which was recently released and is really popular! There are a couple of others due to come out next month, too. Dragons Myth and Rabbit in The Hat which both sound like they are going to be great. A few mobile additions are coming up too, with Boogie Monsters and Rhyming Reels Georgie Porgie. There’s always lots to look forward to, as well!
8) All 3 casinos have separate Players Club Section. Please tell us how players can join it, what are the advantages and benefits of it and how it works?
As soon as a player makes a real money deposit they are part of the Players Club! It’s as easy as that. You earn Player Club Points for each bet placed, and you can redeem the points into casino cash. The more you play, the more points you receive. Oh, and there are extra benefits for top wagering players e.g. first look at new games and extra bonuses.
9) Authorised by MGA with Maltese licence and members of eCOGRA, your brands promise security and fairness. In your opinion, how much attention overall players pay to casino licensing?
I think for some players it is hugely important. Even if other players do not take much notice, we ensure that we operate at a high standard so that we can be proud to say we are a secure and fair casino – we provide the best player experience we can, and this means being trustworthy. There are some markets, e.g. Italy where licensing is hugely important to players, so we make sure they are aware that we are guaranteed by the AAMS.
10) If everything was depending only on you in Roxy Palace, Roxy Palace.it and Splendido, which things would you add or change, to improve their general impression and appeal to the players?
We have put changes in place and are still trying to improve all the sites to make the user experience better all the time. I think even now there is a bit improvement in navigation than when I started. This automatically makes the sites more attractive to players. I would also add some ‘how to’ style videos for different games which could help players decide what to play. I know I would find that useful for some of the games I am not familiar with. I tend to stick with the ones I know well – Jacks or Better Poker and Roulette are my favourite but I’d like to know a bit about some of the slots and other table games and give them a go.
11) Imagine getting the opportunity to have your own casino. What name would you give it and which software would you have there?
It would be called Marvel Casino, as it would be a marvellous Casino and also due to my love of Marvel comics. Naturally Microgaming would be the software, who does not love Tomb Raider and also I love Game of Thrones and they have them both.
12) If you could pick, which city in the world would you choose to live in?
Hmmmm, that’s a tough one because I’m very much a London girl. I love it here, and I still get excited every time I see all the landmarks! When they make a London themed hotel in Vegas then I would definitely move there, then it would feel like home…but in Las Vegas.
13) Do you see your future in this industry and how do you see this industry in the future?
Well if I ever do move to Las Vegas, I would definitely stay within the casino industry! I think as mobile technology develops there will be many possibilities for online gaming and casinos so I think it will be around for a long time. Before working in this industry I had no idea how big it was, and there is still so much I can learn from it. My ideal job would be to work in a castle though so if I did leave the gaming industry it would probably be to dress up as Elizabeth I or something!