I know I've promised I'll come by more often, but this is paradise! I didn't have time for the internet! My vacation was well deserved! While some bad snow and winds are slapping Serbia, here is a real tropicana. But, I know you've been waiting for another exciting interview with our dear reps! Our new and fantastic moderator Sharon aka Cocopop suggested Vegas Partner Lounge, so I couldn't do anything but complete her wish. Let me present you Reghardt Van Der Westhuizen, young and one of the coolest representatives I had a honour to exchange emails with. Unfortunately, this adventurous guy is leaving Star Partner soon, but he find some time to answer our questions! Enjoy!
1) Hi Reg! Vegas Partner Lounge is over 12 years in business, right? For how long are you working with them and what are your previous experiences in gambling industry?
Yes, VPL has been part of the gambling industry for what seems to be a lifetime! Personally, I’ve been at the company for 2 years now. I have qualifications in IT and in Marketing and was the media planner and buyer for a digital agency for 6 years. I felt it was time to spread my wings and decided to look for something new so I applied for this position despite having absolutely no previous experience in the gambling industry! The interview went quite well, I thought, but didn’t hear back for about a week. Then I got a call from HR asking me back for a 2nd interview with all the big bosses… Apparently, they like a guy that can talk for hours on end about music and sport and throw in a bit of gambling as well… I guess that’s what sold them… That, and the fact that I like drinking beer! Two years down the line, and I’m certain that they are happy with me on the team.
2) All of your brands are powered by Microgaming! Have you thought about adding any other software provider?
Not in the foreseeable future. We are focused on providing the best player experience possible and we believe Microgaming offers exactly that. They have a fantastic range of games, including some of the most popular ones available in the industry, such as Thunderstruck II or The Dark Knight franchise. And with such a wide variety of themes plus the monthly new additions, by teaming up with Microgaming we’re insuring our players get the very best.
3) You used to have Aspinalls Casino between other brands! What happened to it, why is it taken down?
Aspinalls Casino was bought by another Casino Group, whose main focus was land-based Casinos. In the end they decided not to pursue the online casino market and closed it.
4) Withdrawal pending time in your casinos is 24 hours! It's quite nice! What else would you highlight as a big advantage of your brands among others in the business?
Thank you! Yes, that is a big selling point. I would also add to that – we have regular promotions including the largest guaranteed private slots tournament. We also host an annual all-expenses paid cruise and with our road shows in between we can build up solid relationships that become friendships. We’re involved and we offer support at every stage from signing up to cashing in.
5) We have one excellent exclusive bonus for Crazy Vegas Casino - €/$/£500 Welcome Bonus Package + 25 Free Spins! Can we expect exclusive bonuses for other brands, too?
Oh yeah – absolutely. These types of exclusive deals are always up for discussion. If we feel something is going to be an attractive offer, we’re interested. Because in the end we all win – our casinos, our partners and our players.
6) Your bonus scheme usually includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd deposit bonuses! What is, in your opinion, importance and value of granting players bonuses on their next deposits, not only 1st?
Again this goes back to building relationships that are going to last. We believe that by extending the deposit bonuses to their second and third deposits as well, we can be sure they’ll have the opportunity to experience everything our casinos have to offer – from our regular tournaments to our vast catalogue of games, and become brand-loyal as a result.
7) What is the best thing your brands are offering, that makes your players come back, play and deposit again, in your opinion?
Where do I start? We’ve touched on our 3-Tier Deposit Bonuses already, but the value doesn’t stop after the third deposit. Players automatically become a part of our Loyalty Rewards Programme so they earn C-Bucks each time they play, which can then be exchanged for things like Spins, Bonuses and tournament entries. Our regular promotions are fresh and fun, which in turn keeps our gaming fresh and exciting. And of course having a reliable support centre means that players feel that they being taken care of.
8) What countries are your biggest markets? Is there any chance, sooner or later, that you'll start accepting US players?
We have a great UK following. And we follow the news in the US very closely – if anything exciting comes up we will be sure to let you know!
9) Your brands are offering progressive jackpots of over €3,000,000!! Do you know what's the biggest win your player ever made and which brand was it at?
The biggest one that comes to mind was a USD556,000 win on Major Millions. This customer had just joined our Sun Vegas Casino and made his first deposit for only AUD100!
10) Compliments for being mobile friendly! Do you know, approximately, what's the percentage of players coming through their phone/tablet devices, among all your traffic? Do you think the future of online gambling is in the mobile casinos?
Ah, thank you! Yes – we have 3 mobile casinos, Crazy Vegas, Golden Riviera and Casino UK. This is definitely the time of mobile gaming and it is only going to get more popular. In fact a large number of our players who play at our mobile casinos already had accounts with us and enjoy playing on both their desktop and mobile devices, depending where they are. I mean how often are you without your mobile these days?
11) One of my first associations to your brands is a word tournaments! How often are you running tournaments and what's the best next one, you'd love to invite our players to join?
We run tournaments daily, but our main attraction is definitely the €25,000 Freeroll which we run once a month. We host it on a different game each time and entry is free. First prize is an impressive €5000 CASH!!
12) Sun Vegas Casino has recently been re-launched and re-branded! Have to notice that players' transactions and personal info are protected with 128-bit digital encryption technology! What had a re-launch brought, beside higher rewards for players and a new look?
The driving force behind the rebrand was improving player experience. The new look is more than just a pretty face. By simplifying and modernising the design, we’ve made it a lot more user friendly as well. And the easier something is to use, the more likely players are to use it.