Missed my interviews? I know you did. So, I decided to make it this time with one lovely lady! Just to show you that girls are taking over this industry. Karolina is one adorable woman, you can't get enough of listening to her when she talks! And above it, she is simply awesome casino representative, always fast, kind and helpful, fighting for her players, casinos and affiliates. She is in charge for lovely Tivoli Casino and we recently added it's Danish version, Tivoli Casino.dk. Enjoy and comment.
1) Hello Karolina! Make yourself comfy and tell us how do you like working for Tivoli Casino and how long you've been working there so far?
I am delighted to be part of 171 year old Tivoli history. And no, that doesn't make me feel old. I joined Tivoli Affiliates last summer, and instantly jumped head into my role. I must say it feels I've been here for ages that is a good indication of perfect fit.
2) Please tell us more about online version of Tivoli Casino! It's pretty familiar to Danish players, because there is also a land based Tivoli Casino and fantastic Tivoli Gardens amusement park, in Copenhagen.
To be fair, this famous landmark is very familiar to most Scandinavians and beyond. To give you a bit of background of the company and casino – Tivoli is one of the largest brands in the Scandinavian region, with a theme park in the centre of Copenhagen that currently hits around 5 million visitors mark annually and has been an institution since 1843 (recent surveys have placed brand awareness only behind ‘Google' and ‘Lego'). Part of that has always been a gambling element, and the Gardens have had slot machines for exactly 100 years!
TivoliCasino was launched in Denmark in 2012 as a "testing case" for the strength of the brand in igaming and in that time has already become the 2nd biggest online casino (behind only the country Monopoly) and in June 2014 the .com environment was opened under the LGA licence.
As the brand is already strong in the Nordics, it made perfect sense to start with these markets and it means a higher conversion rate due to trust in the Tivoli brand, it's synonymous with us. It's a very saturated market, so it's great to have this very important USP for players.
3) Is Tivoli Casino mostly focused on Scandinavian players? There are Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, German and English languages available. I suppose you're very welcoming the other markets and countries too?
Although Scandinavia is our biggest market, Tivoli Casino welcomes worldwide players that we provide support in English. We have also recently launched German language and support.
4) You recently added mobile casino and German language. What is also coming up soon in Tivoli Casino?
Tivoli Casino is always packed with seasonal promotions, player incentives and other exciting things. We strive to provide our player the best online casino experience and for this reason we constantly improve and come up with new bonus offers, player raffles and more. We are gradually adding more and more payment methods to allow our players wider variety. On the game side, in the near future we will be adding more Jackpot slots that appeal more high roller players as well as general improvements to the site and player experience.
5) When will you add 24/7 customer support and live chat?
Since majority of our players are Europe based, 24/7 support is not something we plan introducing right now, but we have support 7 days a week for all of the "key hours". As regards to the live chat, we definitely are looking at providing this channel of support at some point in the future. Our Multi lingual support team is on stand-by Monday to Sunday - that's 7 days a week 365 days a year!
6) I saw you're offering a VIP Programme! What treatment and benefits can your VIP customers expect and how they can reach VIP status?
Tivoli Casino VIP Team regularly monitor player patterns, analyse their loyalty and wagering volumes which empowers them to invite selected players into the VIP Program. Amongst the benefits that Tivoli VIPs receive there are unique reload bonuses, free spin offers and cash rewards, not to mention prize draws and chances to win trips to the famous Tivoli Garden amusement park.
7) Tivoli Casino possess over 200 different games from Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'N'Go and Nyx Interactive! It's welcome bonus package is also very nice, with decent wagering requirements of 40x bonus and 50x bonus. Please tell us more about the bonus scheme?
We have recently re-launched our Welcome Bonus that is now offering new players an amazing 3-tier bonus with the total value of €300 + 171 free spins. That's a spin for every year Tivoli have been providing fun and excitement to millions of patrons from Scandinavia and the rest of the world. More details can be found here
8) You're originally from Russia and now living in Malta for over 10 years, right? What do you miss the most from Russia and how's life in Malta?
Yes, I come from the south of Russia. I was brought up in a small Black Sea resort, Gelendzhik, where the climate is mild and summer is very hot and sunny – that's to break common stereotype of Russia being a country of snow and bears I came to Malta as a student and literally fell in love with the island and its laid-back life style. So I was certain with my decision to settle on the island and never regret it!
9) Interesting thing about Tivoli Casino is that it's well-known to Danish players, but Denmark is restricted. But, they can play in Tivoli Casino.dk. Is there a difference or the only thing different is the url?
TivoliCasino.DK is fully licenced by DGA (Danish gaming authority) that regulates Danish online gambling and ensures save player environment for Danes. Essentially, the .com is like the .dk, but in a wider range of languages allowing Tivoli Casino to promote outside of Denmark. For this we run under the LGA (Lotteries and Gaming Authority) licence, which covers a wider area. Nevertheless, TivoliCasino.DK has its own Welcome pack bonus and different player promotions tailored for Danish players.
10) Have you ever tried gambling for real money and deposit? Do you prefer any game(s)?
When it comes to real money gambling, I mostly prefer sports betting on football during major competitions. You know, sometimes you are kind of forced into watching a football match with the family, so placing a bet makes the whole experience more exciting, given that I am not particularly a football fan.
11) What is the most interesting and nicest thing about your job?
I enjoy meeting our affiliate partners in person, this mostly happens during the industry conferences and exhibitions that we attend. And I find it very exciting! I strongly believe in building relationships that takes the partnership to the whole new level. I am passionate about Affiliate Marketing and happy to assist and consult our affiliate partners on the best ways of optimising their marketing efforts. And of course it's a great satisfaction seeing the end results.
12) Do you know what is the average RTP (return to player) from your games? Were there some significant wins and winners so far?
Return to player is amongst the KPIs we regularly monitor. Overall it's at the 96% mark, however looking at December month to date this figure is slightly higher to players benefit – 97.2%
13) Your big passion is scuba diving! What were the most interesting places you visited for diving and which ones you'd like to see?
I must admit I left this hobby for a while now and I miss it. There were times when I literally lived under the water, spending more time in the sea then on earth! I Lost count to the number of dives I made, it must be around 400! The most breath-taking place I had a chance to dive was the national reserve in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt. The Red Sea is full of colours and the aquatic live is simply amazing!
14) You joined our forum recently! How do you like it and do you have some feedback or suggestions?
I like it very much and promise to increase our Forum activity at AskGamblers, as I see it a great place to engage with the players and increase brand awareness. My comment will be – keep doing what you are doing because you are doing it great!