I'm sure you you missed a lot our interviews, seems that they've been a bit neglected! But here we go again! Let me introduce you Djordje, raising star and casino representative of coolish, Novomatic, Energy Casino! Djordje is Serbian guy, but speaks fluently English and Norwegian. He's young and ambitious fella, great Poker player, great representative, cheerful, communicative and always surrounded by lovely girls. Djordje answered even 16 questions of mine, so enjoy and get to know him better!
1) Hello Djordje! How are you? How long are you working for Energy Casino and what is your previous experience in this industry?
Hi Luciana! I am fine, thanks for asking! I started working for EnergyCasino exactly 1 year ago, July 2013. Before that, I worked as customer support agent for Unibet and Betsson Group in Malta, for just a bit more then 2 years. It was the right step for me to come into the iGaming business and learn as much as possible.
2) You are already a relatively active member in our forum. How do you like it? Do you have any suggestion that would help us making it even a better place and will we see more of your posts and threads, in the future?
Yes I am, and I will be! Your forum is important for both players and casino staff, to communicate between each others, to inform players about ongoing things, promotions and campaigns. And what is most important thing, to assist players and solve complaints, if any. Only suggestion I have is to keep up the good work!
3) I've heard that you're very good and experienced Poker player, maybe you can share some Poker tips with us? I'm sure many members would find it handy!
I can see that you are very well informed and you are right. Poker is my passion and I love that game. It's also the reason I changed my IT carrier for iGaming.
Poker tips? There is many, but - practice, practice, practice. Analyse, observe, calculate, play your A game, read a Poker book and of course, have fun!
4) Energy Casino is powered by rare Novomatic software that only a few other casinos also have. What's the biggest advantage of this software comparing to others?
Novomatic games are very popular all over the world, especially in landbased casinos. And that's one of our biggest advantages, since not many casinos offer those popular games online.
5) What is coming up next in Energy Casino, that will gladden our players?
I can't come with all details right now, but we will get many more and very popular casino games very shortly, so stay tuned. Also, we always listen to our players and are here to meet their demands. So, new features, games, promotions and bonuses, cool gadgets in our shop is something our players can look forward to.
6) Energy is currently offering €5 free sign-up bonus, 100% up to €250 welcome bonus and 50% up to €300 reload bonus and wagering requirements are decreased a while ago. Can we expect a new exclusive bonus for our players in the near future?
Our welcome and reload bonus are very generous and wagering requirements are fair as well. With new games and features to come, both existing and new players can expect exclusive bonuses and promotions.
7) Beside many other cool things, Energy Casino has one special, awesome feature - EnergyShop. I remember that you already wrote a topic about it here in forum, but please use this opportunity to tell us more about how it works and what interesting stuff players can get from it? Just to mention, it's been re-designed recently.
EnergyShop is indeed, awesome. And it's there because of one, simple reason - we love to reward our loyal players. As you mentioned, it have been redesigned recently, and new, cool gadgets has been added too. So, every time you play games, you earn EnergyPoints. If you play our game of the week, you earn twice as much points. EnergyPoints can be redeemed for cash or you can order some really cool things from our shop. You can order EnergyCasino clothes, PlayStation Portable, tablet, DSLR Camera or "crème de la crème" - summer cruise in Malta!
8) Where Energy Casino is based, where are you based in and what's your biggest market?
Our headquarter is in Malta, where we are issued our gaming licence. We are focused mainly on Europe for now and our biggest markets is East and South Europe.
At the moment I am living in my home country, Serbia, after living many years abroad. I am working from home, and also, my job requires traveling, something I really enjoy.
9) What countries are excluded from casino in general and which ones can't participate in bonus or other offers?
Countries which are excluded from casino in general are United States, France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Estonia and Denmark. For customer from Canada, Croatia, Greece, Portugal and Romania, bonus is lower and with a bit higher wagering requirements.
10) Let's clarify once for good (my dilemma also) Is Novomatic the same as Novoline or what's the connection between them and with the GreenTube?
Yes, it is. Novomatic and Novoline is the same and GreenTube is casino platform.
11) If you'd be able to choose one destination for your holiday, what city/country it would be and why?
I haven't been out from Europe yet, so holiday somewhere in Asia would be something interesting, for sure. Somewhere where is relaxed and nice weather.
12) You are in love with Energy Casino and people say love is blind, but what makes Energy better than others and a great place to put money in?
I love what I do and I love Energy brand, too! There is many online casinos today, and I wouldn't say better then others, but different, for sure. We are online players our self, and gambling is our passion. We have experience, we love what we do and we are doing it really good. Also, our casino is safe, innovative and trustful. Although we are a relatively young as company, we have built very good reputation in our industry.
13) Is there going to be any other section of Energy, like EnergyPoker for example, or something else?
We do have ideas and working on them, so don't be surprised is you see something like that soon. As said, stay tuned :)
14) What interesting and useful things can players read on your Blog?
On Energy Blog, our players can read some interesting facts about gambling in general, new games, new features and from time to time, we also have blog competitions, where players can win free cash.
15) Since Energy Casino has above mentioned shop and blog, which make it very friendly and interactive place, with nice social element, do you think that social gambling will soon take a regular part in online casinos? We're all witnesses of fast expansion of mobile gambling, do you think the next big thing is exactly in social gambling?
Of course, social gaming is present and future, as well as mobile gambling. I think that we can expect some really nice and interesting casino features, stories and news.
16) Biggest part of your heart belongs to Poker, but there's still enough space for casino games, so tell us your favourite one?
I love playing Poker and that's my favourite game without doubts, but I am occasionally casino player, both online and offline and it's fun!
Thanks for you time and questions Luciana. Before I say goodbye, I would like to wish good luck to all players and remind them to play responsibly and have fun. Bye!