The EGR North America Virtual East Coast Briefing is an exclusive online event honouring the leading operators and service providers who have shown exceptional performance throughout the year. The event brings together senior level executives to discuss the biggest challenges currently facing the US gaming market. EGR North America Virtual East Coast Briefing and Awards 2020 were held together and the winners were revealed yesterday, via a virtual ceremony.
EGR North America Virtual Awards Winners 2020
For the first time, two of the most important events for the US gaming market - EGR North America Virtual East Coast Briefing and Awards 2020 - were held together as one online event. The winners for the 2020 EGR North America Awards were revealed yesterday, during a virtual ceremony. All guests were able to join a series of live content addressing some of the biggest topics and challenges currently facing the US gaming market.
EGR North America Virtual Awards Winners were given to operators and service providers across 22 categories, with 50 companies shortlisted.
The Awards were handed out to operators and service providers across 22 categories, with 50 companies being shortlisted. One particular name that stole the night – Scientific Games, taking home an incredible four awards: Casino content supplier, Casino platform provider, Sports betting supplier and Sportsbook platform provider.
Here’s an entire breakthrough with a complete list of the winners:
- Acquisition and retention partner: Optimove
- Affiliate of the year: Better Collective
- Best new game: Boom Sports
- Best product innovation: Softweave
- Business advisory partner: Ifrah Law
Scientific Games went on to win the Casino content supplier award, while the best Casino operator was won by Rush Street Interactive.
- Casino content supplier: Scientific Games
- Casino operator: Rush Street Interactive
- Casino platform provider: Scientific Games
- Customer services operator: Rush Street Interactive
- Fantasy sports operator: Monkey Knife Fight
- Freeplay gaming supplier: Boom Sports
Golden Nugget received two prestigious awards - Mobile operator and Operator of the year.
- Lottery operator: Michigan Lottery
- Lottery supplier: NeoPollard Interactive
- Marketing campaign: FanDuel
- Mobile operator: Golden Nugget
- Operator of the year: Golden Nugget
PointsBet was honoured as the Socially responsible operator, Sports betting operator, and a US rising star.
- Social gaming operator: Kamagames
- Socially responsible operator: PointsBet
- Sports betting operator: PointsBet
- Sports betting supplier: Scientific Games
- Sportsbook platform provider: Scientific Games
- US rising star: PointsBet
This year has seen some incredible winners and we at AskGamblers congratulate them all!