Ag Awards
Notifications
Login
Pragmatic Play is inviting you to choose a side in their new Vampires vs Wolves slot.

Bite in Pragmatic Play’s New Vampires vs Wolves Slot

Seems that software providers consider that vampires and their arch nemeses werewolves are a theme that will never be obsolete nor too corny. It's evident that vampires have achieved an enormous popularity and they've become mainstream which is why you can find them everywhere, from Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows to games. This time around, it is the Pragmatic Play who decided to bring these bloodsuckers closer to you in their new Vampires vs Wolves slot, and if you want to see what it offers just stick with us for a while.

Creatures of the Night

Pragmatic Play created a slot with recognizable visual and audio effects that is filled with mythical creatures, but what else to expect from a slot that goes under Vampires vs Wolves name. The night is dark and full of terrors, and thanks to Pragmatic's design team you will have eerie atmosphere in spades with this game.

It's all fun and games until it become fangs and fur.

The battle between the two of the oldest enemies in history of mysticism and mythical creatures starts on August 22nd when Pragmatic Play decided to schedule as the launch date for Vampires vs Wolves slot, and the action will take place on 5 reels and 10 paylines.

Bite in the Features

Now, we all know that online slots are 30% the theme and innovation in terms of gaming mechanics and design, while the remaining 70% is based on features and winning potential, so let's make a quick break down and see what this slot is made of.

Design-wise we can freely say that Pragmatic did fairly good job with the game, although there is still room for improvement. However, the entire idea fits in nicely when you take the overall picture into the account, the visuals, the animation and the sound effects.

In terms of features, there is not much to expect, and most of it revolves around 2 different yet similar Free Spins features. You’ll get to choose sides and decide whether you want to be on Vampires’ side or Wolves’ side, but eventually it all boils down to decision of whether you’re a risk-taker or you like playing safe. 

The game is of medium to high volatility, and the maximum payout is capped at x1000, and despite the downsides that you will surely notice after a few spins, we still deem that this game is worth your time, so make sure to visit your favorite Pragmatic Play Casino and take the slot for a spin.


By subscribing you are certifying that you are over the age of 18.

Sign up for +350 No Deposit Spins!

This offer is not applicable to residents of Great Britain.

By subscribing you are certifying that you have reviewed and accepted our updated Privacy and Cookie Policy