Gambling enthusiasts - brace yourselves, because the richest ever speaker line-up is just around the corner! This year’s Betting on Sports 2019 hot industry event is the absolute must-attend jam, with nearly 300 speakers on standby to share their wisdom with the excited crowd.
What’s on the Agenda?
You’ll enjoy over 70 hours of pure sports betting and iGaming 1/1 expertise coming to you from the industry leaders willing to share their invaluable knowledge. There’ll be no less than 70 CEOs from operators and suppliers around the world, and there’s no doubt you’ll love every moment of it. The event is taking place at Olympia London on 17 - 20 September, so make sure you clear up your schedule on time!
Betting on Sports 2019 Conference
Aside from having fun, you’ll also get to complete your event-hangout with expert-infused knowledge from the sportsbook, technology, payments, commercial, safer gambling, casino and compliance arena, as well as marketing and sponsorship functions of major operators. They’ll be making sure there’s enough unmissable content for all stakeholders in the industry.
Everyone’s Thrilled about This
SBC Managing Director Andrew McCarron commented: “There are literally not enough hours in the day for all the high-quality content we are providing at this year’s Betting on Sports event. We feel it is the richest speaker line-up you will see at any industry event in 2019".
We feel it is the richest speaker line-up you will see at any industry event in 2019.
McCarron also commented that the "attendees will not be disappointed.”
Who Should You Look Forward to Seeing and Hearing From at the Conference?
The caliber of the speakers is top-notch, and the breadth of their collective expertise – impressive. Some of the highlight speakers include:
- Jesper Svensson (CEO, Betsson) As part of the 20/20 Vision track, Svensson will be sharing insights on the future of sports betting during a discussion with fellow industry leaders on the CEO Panel.
- Jamie Shea (Head of Sports Book Digital, DraftKings) Shea will be sharing insights on the opportunities and potential pitfalls of the fledgling market there on the USA in Focus track.
- Fredrik Wastenson (CEO, Svenska Spel Sport & Casino). As of recently, Sweden’s got its market re-regulated, and that’s exactly what Wastenson will be addressing. Actually, he’ll be discussing his experience with this change on the Nordics panel of the European Markets track, which also includes sessions on Spain, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, the Dach region as well as Eastern Europe.
- Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle). As another valuable member of the CEO Panel, Smith will be examining the developments shaping the future of the sports betting industry on the 20/20 Vision track.
- Archil Kakhidze (CEO, adjarabet.com). Interested in hearing more about successful operations in the CIS region, as part of the Emerging Markets track? Good, because Kakhidze will be sharing his experience in the process. There’ll also be expert panels on Latin America, Africa, Asia, and India.
- Paloma Gonzalez (Head of Payments, Vbet / BetConstruct). Gonzalez is a renowned part of a strong line-up of senior staff from operators and leading payment solutions suppliers. She will be participating in the specialist Payment Expert Forum, so get ready for some fantastic insights!
- Niels Erik Folmann (CEO, Danske Spil). Whoever’s into hearing more about one of the key issues facing the sector in the inaugural SBC Safer Gambling Forum, make sure you are there for Erik Folmann’s presentation. For those of you who haven’t heard much of him, he’s one of the industry leaders joining representatives of regulators, charities and specialist suppliers.
- Pierluigi Chiusolo (CTO, Stanleybet Group). Implementing infrastructure across multiple regulatory jurisdictions is no easy task, and Chiusolo is there to tell you more about it. A member of the CTO Panel, Pierluigi will be evaluating the challenges they face as part of the Technology in Focus track.
- Erik Backlund (Group Head of Sportsbook, Kindred Group). As part of the Sport in Focus track, Backlund will be joining a panel of sportsbook experts and data specialists to discuss the opportunities offered by Euro 2020. You shouldn’t miss it.
- Alexander Stevendahl (CEO, Videoslots.com). Stevendahl will be there as a part of the line-up for the Leaders Panel at the CasinoBeats Summit, the leading industry-focused online casino event. The casino runs alongside Betting on Sports at Olympia London.
- Martin Lycka (Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC). Are you ready for some serious iGaming talk? Great, you are in luck! Lycka will be joining a selection of senior personnel from operators and representatives of trade bodies to advertise regulators and independent experts to discuss crucial legal and operational issues on the Regulation in Focus track.
- Guy Harding (Head of Commercial, Oddschecker). Whoever’s into hearing more about the latest customer acquisition and marketing techniques for the iGaming industry in the SBC Digital Marketing Forum, this is your chance. Harding is one of the experts presenting and assessing elements of iGaming conundrums.
Bigger Names Than You Expected
With the announced line-up of speakers, it is safe to say that Betting on Sports 2019 event is the largest gathering of decision-makers on the industry calendar. Over 3,500 delegates who include senior personnel from 160 operators, along with suppliers, payments solutions specialists, safer gambling experts, affiliates and representatives of regulators and trade bodies, make Betting on Sports 2019 the most electrifying event for iGaming fanatics by every parameter.
The Chill Zone
Betting on Sports 2019 seems to be all fun and games, indeed. Why? It’s been suggested that the conference won’t only feature presentations of industry-relevant information but also allow world-leading technology and payment solutions suppliers to jam with everyone present, and showcase their latest innovations. There’ll be complimentary food and drink to enjoy during their business meetings in the cafes, bars and networking areas at Olympia London.
Over 70 hours of pure sports betting and iGaming 1/1 expertise for your enjoyment!
On top of that, there will be SBC’s renowned evening networking events included with the delegate pass which, this year, take place at unique London venues, including Flight Club Victoria and the Natural History Museum. Why does History Museum matter in this context, specifically? Because it hosts the lavish official closing party on the 17th of September, featuring the 2019 Sports Betting Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Say Yes! to Fun
If you are looking to learn more about all-things-iGaming, spend time with some of the top names in the industry, and have fun along the way, book your place at Betting on Sports today!