It’s the yearly Women in Gaming Diversity Awards where the most powerful and inspiring women in the industry meet in a lavish awards ceremony. There were some fantastic and tough categories this year but there could only be one winner in each and we have the results!
The Women in Gaming Diversity Awards is a superb opportunity for employers to recognize diversity within their organisation and their contribution to the success of the business. Every year women in the industry are celebrated and rightly so!
The event which took place at the Savoy Hotel in London which had and all female line up of finalists where they gathered from online casinos and software suppliers around the globe.
Women in the iGaming industry from around the globe gathered to celebrate diversity and success.
This year there were loads of powerful categories, 23 to be exact and a strict lineup of judges which included industry professionals from the likes of NetEnt, Play’n GO and Videoslots Casino.
The judges were split into two categories; those whom review and judge on operator categories and those who review on supplier/manufacturer categories. And we have some of those worthy winners to share with you now.
There were of course lots of winners and it was a great achievement for anyone who was even shortlisted for the award. But here are some of the ladies, operators and suppliers that took centre stage on the night:
- Industry Pride - Kirsten Openshaw: Mr Green Casino
- Outstanding Contribution - Britt Boeskov: Kindred Group
- Best Use of Technology - Play’n GO
- Community Engagement - Aspers Westfield Stratford
- Company of the Year - Betsson Group
- Diversity and Inclusion - Microgaming
- Employee of the Year - Christine Chou : Jackpotjoy
- Excellence in Customer Service - Les Ambassadeurs
- Industry Achiever - Lauren Iannarone: Playtech
- Inspiration of the Year - Kerry Dawes
They were just some of the names walking away with an award. We’d just like to say congratulations to everyone who won! Well deserved indeed.