The second annual SEE Gaming Business Forum, a regional gathering of gaming professionals, will take place on 15 October at the Mona Plaza Hotel in Belgrade.
The conference is dedicated to exploring business aspects and various areas of interest to the games of chance industry, offering insight into business trends and innovations.
In-Depth Insight Into Gaming
With a heavy focus on the South-East European market, the participants will discuss industry requirements, obstacles to regulation, social responsibility, the role of technology in the industry, and business strategy from various angles.
Industry demands, regulation barriers, and social responsibility are among the topics to be covered by SEE Gaming Business Forum in Belgrade on 15 October.
The event is divided into four-panel discussions, covering a broad range of topics:
- Panel I will take stock of the strategic aspects of gaming, such as the speed of market development, the land-based vs. online precedence, market attractiveness, etc.;
- Fireside chat brings a conversation with HR experts and executives on how the industry copes with finding a qualified workforce;
- Panel II takes a look at regulatory issues, such as regulatory hurdles and the readiness of the regional market for online gambling expansion;
- Panel III will discuss the role of technology in gaming, covering topics like increasing user experience and safety; and
- Panel IV rounds of the event with a discussion about responsible gaming, exploring the relationship between compliance and market positioning.
A Comprehensive List of Participants
To cover this broad spectrum of topics on agenda, the organiser has invited people from different areas of the industry, including top-level executives from a number of software providers and suppliers (ORYX, NSoft, Merkur Gaming, Elbet, JAKTA), casino and sportsbook operators (BalkanBet, Betsson, Greatodds), and payment solutions providers (Trustly), as well as legal experts.
The event brings together software providers and suppliers, casino and sportsbook operators, and legal experts.
Unlike the 2020 edition, which was held virtually, this year’s one-day event will allow attendees to choose whether they wish to take part online or in-person.
For more details about how to register, visit the official website at seegamingforum.com.