AffiliateINSIDER’s bespoke and exclusive live Affiliate Management training is scheduled to start today. Apart from tactical planning, the program offers fun interactive role play sessions to assist candidates with commercial sales negotiation and break down knowledge barriers to get them ready to drive incremental sales growth within their affiliate program.
AffiliateINSIDER Training Academy is On
The Advanced Affiliate Marketing course is designed for iGaming specialists who work in affiliate marketing and want to get the best results from their affiliate marketing budget. The first round is being held at The Hippodrome Casino London, today, from 9:30 until 5:30pm (BST).
The entire concept is made of small focused classes, personalised interactive training, and direct expert coaching.
Each delegate gets a personal 1:1 coaching session of 90 days, after their training is complete to discuss how they are doing and get guidance of how to go forward again. Trainings are being held in small groups, gaining access to proven tactics and strategies and are designed to help support affiliate revenue growth.
Delegates are trained by an industry expert – with over 20 years of expertise - who understands the complexities of day to day programme management.
What Makes the Training Academy Unique?
First and foremost, the Advanced Affiliate Manager Training Academy is designed for affiliate managers, managers, brand managers as well as partnership managers. The program will help candidates improve their skills and learn practical tools by introducing new ways of thinking. In other words, it’s all about tips and tricks that will help individuals expand their brand’s reach.
Furthermore, the program gives candidates the opportunity to implement these lessons into real life situations while being authentic in their management and selling style. In a nutshell, here’s what the programme covers:
- The Affiliate ecosystem
- Roles of operator, affiliate, network, agency and affiliate manager
- Affiliate segmentation and active portfolio management
- What affiliate marketing can and can't achieve
- Setting objectives, budgeting and commercial negotiation tactics
- Data analysis & KPI management
- Developing a clear program strategy
- How affiliate marketing complements your digital acquisition strategy
- A guide to productivity management for you and within the team
- Perfecting your sales pitch
- Compliance and due diligence - best practices
- Terms and conditions that protect your margins
- How to negotiate based on data driven decisions
The next training is scheduled for July 16th, 2019, in Amsterdam. For additional information, or if you have any further questions, feel free to email the organisers at: [email protected]affiliateinsider.com.