Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN

BONUS insurance.... what to know


Recommended Posts

Several casinos now offer a 100% match bonus that is credited directly to your balance.

You deposit 100 and play with 200

Requirement only kicks in if your balance goes below your deposit.

If your first Spin wins 1000, your balance will be 1200 and 1100 is completely withdraw-able... the 100 insurance bonus would disappear .

 

If you start losing and balance goes to 99.99, the bonus requirement kicks in...if by chance you win 1000 now, sorry... its all bonus money until you meet the requirement.

 

These are the best bonus offerings that I have seen. 

That extra money that you are starting with is technically nothing unless you lose your real money first. Insurance...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 8:42 PM, Johnnygotthebone said:

Several casinos now offer a 100% match bonus that is credited directly to your balance.

You deposit 100 and play with 200

Requirement only kicks in if your balance goes below your deposit.

If your first Spin wins 1000, your balance will be 1200 and 1100 is completely withdraw-able... the 100 insurance bonus would disappear .

 

If you start losing and balance goes to 99.99, the bonus requirement kicks in...if by chance you win 1000 now, sorry... its all bonus money until you meet the requirement.

 

These are the best bonus offerings that I have seen. 

That extra money that you are starting with is technically nothing unless you lose your real money first. Insurance...

 

Nothing new on the horizon... Slotty Vegas and BETAT introduced this particular bonus scheme some 4 years ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2020 at 2:33 PM, pinnit2015 said:

It’s mad to think, here at least, as soon as you deposited with a bonus you’d to meet wagering before you withdrew; regardless if your first Spin was a big win

Makes things a lot more simple

King Billy casino. I deposited 200€ and win 4000€ on Monday. Second Spin. Didn’t even have a chance to press record. 
 

I went to withdrawal. They kept canceling. I had no idea why. No bonus. Account approved. Dunno???

 

well... a deposit needs to be wagered 3x before withdrawal. Cost me 1000 that policy. Yup. 
 

Doesn’t matter. Made it all right back. Big run there. About 7000€ this week I think. 
 

good casino. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, Johnnygotthebone said:

King Billy casino. I deposited 200€ and win 4000€ on Monday. Second Spin. Didn’t even have a chance to press record. 
 

I went to withdrawal. They kept canceling. I had no idea why. No bonus. Account approved. Dunno???

 

well... a deposit needs to be wagered 3x before withdrawal. Cost me 1000 that policy. Yup. 
 

Doesn’t matter. Made it all right back. Big run there. About 7000€ this week I think. 
 

good casino. 

Still not reading those terms and conditions then? Thought you were a changed man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Still not reading those terms and conditions then? Thought you were a changed man!

I think Johnny should know this already, any straight deposit has to be wagered between 1 - 3 times, give or take.

Did not take him for the hit and run type tho? Normally after a win like that he would continue doing 40 euro spins on Koi Princess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think Johnny should know this already, any straight deposit has to be wagered between 1 - 3 times, give or take.

Did not take him for the hit and run type tho? Normally after a win like that he would continue doing 40 euro spins on Koi Princess.

I honestly didn’t know. Makes sense though. Someone can deposit 100000 MasterCard and then withdrawal ecoPayz (since MasterCard doesn’t allow withdrawals) and then send it to your bank from ecopayz. Good little scam!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...

For me honestly Casumo has the best one in place - Where real money and bonus money are used together and winnings paid according to the contribution of real and bonus funds, so real funds are withdrawable, however you can wager with real funds and bonus funds at the same time.

Redbet has the same in place - I believe its called like pinnit mentioned - Parachute bonus or Non-Sticky bonus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only downside with Casumo's is the high wagering 30+30, but tbh it's gambling:the whole point is that it allows you to play with bets larger than normal. You hit a 2000x quid on 2 quid, get 4k: 2k in real funds and 2k in bonus: some people will moan ah but the 2k is now in bonus but tbh i don't mind that, it's, in the past, then allowed me to roll for the best part at 2-4 quid and, w/o stats just memory, if i've gotten that high up, 60x wagering or not, i normally manage to cash out more than the 2k real (had i cashed out the real funds) - plus, when you do bet 2 quid, you'e actually only betting 1 quid from your real funds (other quid being taken from the bonus funds): essentially it's allowing you to place a bet of 2 quid for the price of a quid, if that makes sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Also note that Energy Casino offer that bonus structure (IMO the best bonus as Fiekie has said as it gives you the best of both worlds: the ability to cash out but, unlike a parachute bonus, you are using the bonus funds from the start as well)

and contribute towards wagering at the same time from the start unlike Parachute - Where you start wagering once your real funds are Lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...