Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    twicsyit
    Newest Member
    twicsyit

• No registered users viewing this page.

CONTEST: Chain Story (Win $50!)

Glunn11

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Haha :)

I remembered something funny, related to this contest :D

When I started working, my tasks were forum and bonuses. As this thread existed at this time, I was the one announcing the winner, from all the participants.

Trying to always be fair and honest, I really wanted to randomly pick winner each month. So, I used an old school method, writing down all the participants on little papers, putting all the papers in a bowl and then pulling one paper, with eyes closed :D :D

Haha :)

I remembered something funny, related to this contest :D

When I started working, my tasks were forum and bonuses. As this thread existed at this time, I was the one announcing the winner, from all the participants.

Trying to always be fair and honest, I really wanted to randomly pick winner each month. So, I used an old school method, writing down all the participants on little papers, putting all the papers in a bowl and then pulling one paper, with eyes closed :D :D

I think we need another contest like this on Ask Gamblers!

• 11 months later...

This is very interesting idea, I saw contest like that on one other site and it is very popular... Maybe we should create something like that and it can be monthly or more often :)     

Feel free to suggest some. ;)

Meanwhile, it's time for this topic to get a well deserved place within the forum archive....