Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Has666
    Newest Member
    Has666

• No registered users viewing this page.

Which providers will shine in 2020?

I thought it would be a good idea for us all to make some predictions. We can look back in this thread in 2021 and see if any of us were right. 

So which providers do you think (if any) are going to shine this year, ones that are really going to make a name for themselves, steal the limelight. I'm not very familiar with the newer proviers so I'm going to leave these predictions in your safe hands guys.

Relax Gaming - Temple Tumble is by far the best Megaways incarnation (damnation) and Money Train's an excellent slot

Push Gaming to continue making VERY HV games 

BTG - well, the shines coming off them; some awful releases this year in Monopoly and Holy Diver

4thePlayer have shown some decent potential with 9K Yeti, so will see if they push on

Nolimit City - jury's still out. Tombstones an excellent HV game, others not so much

WMS - hope they make a come back, but doubt it

Worst providers are between Netent/PNG/MG

Edit - WORST - Yggdrasil

13 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Relax Gaming - Temple Tumble is by far the best Megaways incarnation (damnation) and Money Train's an excellent slot

Push Gaming to continue making VERY HV games 

BTG - well, the shines coming off them; some awful releases this year in Monopoly and Holy Diver

4thePlayer have shown some decent potential with 9K Yeti, so will see if they push on

Nolimit City - jury's still out. Tombstones an excellent HV game, others not so much

WMS - hope they make a come back, but doubt it

Worst providers are between NetEnt/PNG/MG

Edit - WORST - Yggdrasil

Is 2020 going to be the demise of NetEnt/MG...We shall see I guess. I actually think there is still a lot to come from PNG but who'd have thought all those years ago MG and NetEnt would become overshadowed. 

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Is 2020 going to be the demise of NetEnt/MG...We shall see I guess. I actually think there is still a lot to come from PNG but who'd have thought all those years ago MG and NetEnt would become overshadowed. 

They got fat, lazy and bloated but TBH I don’t blame them; people will spin anything 😉

Must agree with most of what Mr P said above with few minor differences... 

- NoLimitCity has all the potential to outshine both Relax and Push Gaming, Dragon Tribe is a remarkable slot game;

- Yggdrasil made a shy attempt to create a decent HV slot finally with Age Of Asgard but no one out there could strip them off the Worst Gaming Provider title any time soon;

- Play'N Go are apparently running out of decent ideas, no other logical explanation of their latest release  Legacy Of Dead;

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 5:38 PM, pinnit2015 said:

NLC have three more coming up in the next 2-3 months: Barbarian Fury, Gaelic Gold and some Carnival game.

Anyone who has a big-ish balance, or even those who want to try and get a few hundred from 25ps quite often, play their games. They kind of show why people game - honest  HV games. 

Oh really! So maybe they're games are ones that would fall into my bets then?

On 2/24/2020 at 7:32 PM, copyyy said:

Pragmatic definitely, their latest releases are on point.Especially the latest game "Mysterious" with 9,648x max potentional.

Dunno about Nolimit City.I don't play their games that much but everyone seems, to like new game Punk Rocker.

Punk Rocker has been added to AG now if you wanted to try it out!

34 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Punk Rocker has been added to AG now if you wanted to try it out!

Thanks for letting me know.I tried game only once like week ago, and got the anarchy bonus that paid 3x.After which I got "LOL!" message over the screen.Loved the humour so I closed the game instantly.

53 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh really! So maybe they're games are ones that would fall into my bets then?

Don’t get me wrong Punk Rocker if in a bad mood will take 100 quid off you without a bonus but iv had 150, 205 and I think a 173 ish on 25p bets. I’d kind of treat their games like Push; put twenty in, minimum bets and see if it chucks a 500x. If not, walk away. 

You may find it a bit High Variance to your taste tho

Not everyone’s going to like the awful bonus rounds it can spit out but hey, that’s HV in many cases.

Piggy Riches by Netent (or Red Tiger ) isn’t a bad shout either. 

9 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Don’t get me wrong Punk Rocker if in a bad mood will take 100 quid off you without a bonus but iv had 150, 205 and I think a 173 ish on 25p bets. I’d kind of treat their games like Push; put twenty in, minimum bets and see if it chucks a 500x. If not, walk away. 

You may find it a bit High Variance to your taste tho

Not everyone’s going to like the awful bonus rounds it can spit out but hey, that’s HV in many cases.

Piggy Riches by NetEnt (or Red Tiger ) isn’t a bad shout either. 

I actually saw the potential of Piggy Riches Megaways, with those stacked wilds and multipliers. Very nice.

Tomb Stone - I stay away these days, to difficult to bonus this slot and if you do - Pays on average most of the time between x5 - 20x. However once got close x1000 win on 1 spin.

Tractor Beam - Base game is rough, but the potential of hitting wilds at the end happens quickly and more often in my sessions couple of x500 wins.

Dragon Tribe - I like this slot, and it keeps a steady balance and decent base game hits as well. I wish the slot had mutlipliers for a cascade style type, similar like Gonzo.

Punk Rocker - I simply like this slot even though very HV, however had not had a decent hit at all in it.

Manhattan Wild - Waste of time

Pirates vs Pixies - Ultra Highly volatile, but you can easily get a base game hit of x1000 with a few wilds, but you need to be lucky to bonus this slot, several hundreds of spins.

I am a medium to hv players these days and I simply enjoy No Limits slots, Play and Go is HV with their latest releases, but the base games are not paying at all these days, money eating slots.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, Fiekie247 said:

I actually saw the potential of Piggy Riches Megaways, with those stacked wilds and multipliers. Very nice.

For how long did you play the game?I did around 2,000 free spins at least 2days ago.The game can pay nicely in base game, but I only got 3 times free spins and the biggest win was around 150x.In my opinion this is one of the hardest slots to get free spins on.Potentional is somewhat is huge,  keeping in mind that you get +1 free spins with every scatter symbol during free spins.I would just like someone to change my mind about this game, just seems like one more medium variance game that keeps eating money.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, copyyy said:

Pragmatic definitely, their latest releases are on point.Especially the latest game "Mysterious" with 9,648x max potentional.

Dunno about Nolimit City.I don't play their games that much but everyone seems, to like new game Punk Rocker.

Well apart from PlayTech as I said, Pragmatic too, you're right. 

• 8 months later...