Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

What was your favourite and worst game of 2019?

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Dammmit bro Supe it Up is an old game, most def not 2019.... 😂

Dammit it too bro...I'm an old gamer...it's a damn good old game, damn good winning possibilities...so like I've said before, "some things change, some things don't..." 😂

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

'Ye old faithful Supe it Up is going to be a hard one to knock off that top spot isn't it.

It sure is....until end of 2020, when I dreadfully have to say "bye-bye forever" to my most beloved flash game! 😢

Hope the HTML5 version would stay very close to the original...or else...I cannot imagine... 

12 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

It sure is....until end of 2020, when I dreadfully have to say "bye-bye forever" to my most beloved flash game! 😢

Hope the HTML5 version would stay very close to the original...or else...I cannot imagine... 

Will probably be sooner than the end of 2020 i imagine as they'll be looking at the phase out well before the end i think....

Good luck in replicating the flash 😋 - Netent have done a better job than MG, whose conversions have been lazy to say the least....

Maybe the new folk they're working with will do a better job 

27 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh man, it’s going to be a sad day indeed if they don’t 😢 This game will forever remind me of you!