Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Developing method for sports betting

So this year I have been working on a method for sports betting, with lots of work put into it (can't go into the details), some mistakes made here or there and improvements made during development and there. It's flexible and can be used on a wide variety of events but I prefer focusing it to a certain section for certain reasons.

The last 4 bets have been successful going for a 5th, most of the bets have been kept less than 3 figs but if this next one goes successfully well it will for certain confirm a lot of things and I am also considering putting the method to work on 4 fig bets.

So anyway I will come back here after the game to tell you how this bet went. If it wins, it is 5 wins in a row with this method, yes I will be a little disappointed that I didn't do a 4 fig bet but those 4 figs can wait there's plenty of opportunities.  (5 of the last 7 predictions/bets have been correct) if this current bet wins it will be 6 of the last 8. Was considering doing 4 fig bets in the last few bets but for now keeping it less than that to make sure the method is good enough. If it doesn't win then the method needs more fine tuning. Come on 5 wins in a row!

The streak ended at 4 in a row, the small bet was a loss, there were some indicators why this bet wasn't going to win and thus why I was being held back from betting large on it, got saved by those. Everything needs to be lined up to go for the large bets and in this case some things weren't, will take into account what went on to improve things.

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Sounds very interesting and promising mate, so do update us on the outcomes.

All the best to you and get those straight wins in a row...you'd be making tons of money if you can do it! 😉

over the years this pattern has repeated countless of times;

get a winning streak -> get a sense of having figured it all out -> over-confidence/egoboost -> clouded judgment -> ignore redflags/signs/not take them seriously -> loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

Have 3 wins in a row with the method and now had another bet for a chance to make it 4 wins in a row. will report how it went when the event is over.

UPDATE: the bet was a winner and that makes it 4 wins in a row. tyvm.

That's good news to hear mate...just don't lose it all on slots! And good luck on the 5th straight win...hope it works this time around! 😉

it's that time again where I have another bet was put on another game and going for 5 wins in a row. Note all the selections that I bet on are around the even money so it's 50/50 lot of markets have these types of betting options/props/handicaps/over unders etc. Accuracy is important in order to be able to aim for larger and larger stakes until the bookies ban/limit the accounts cause they don't want to do business anymore. Bookies don't like winners and there are plenty of stories where people have had their accounts closed or bets reduced severely. Anyways in less than an hour will return with outcome result.

UPDATE: the bet was a winner and that makes it 5 wins in a row. tyvm.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

found another game to bet on,  the bet is on and anyways in less than an hour will return with the outcome result.

UPDATE: the bet was a loss so that ends the streak at 5 wins in a row.

Still pretty good results so far matey....just have to beat our Johnny's 'system' I guess... 😜

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Still pretty good results so far matey....just have to beat our Johnny's 'system' I guess... 😜

I know where things went wrong with the bet it's just when you strive to achieve 100% accuracy all it takes is one overlooked mishap but seriously I know where it went and what I overlooked and it is a similar thing that happened in the past but noted it down for future reference.

3 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I know where things went wrong with the bet it's just when you strive to achieve 100% accuracy all it takes is one overlooked mishap but seriously I know where it went and what I overlooked and it is a similar thing that happened in the past but noted it down for future reference.

If it works 100% for the next 5 straight wins, send me your system...for free I hope... 😁

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Huh? :unknw: I don't do sports betting, so how much in monetary terms are those? 🤔

those are offered at prices of close to even money but you pay some commission so its always less than 2.0 per side.  1.90 and up is good. the higher the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...