Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Login
cocopop3011

What's Your Favourite Play'n GO Slot?

Recommended Posts

So, I never thought I'd say this but Play'n GO is growing on me. I'm late to the party I know but I could never get into them before. So, guys which ones are your favourite? I need some help on which ones to Play now. 

I have a small balance left (under £30) so no ultra-high variance please.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Magic, like a less volatile version of Dead or Alive in many ways. The sticky wilds feature gives up to 20 spins and you get many more wilds than DoA, but doesn't pay out quite as insanely.. and no scatter pay. I have sessions with several 300x ++ hits all the time though. Worth a look, min bet is 0.20 so you should get a few spins with £30 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, catapultaudio said:

Street Magic, like a less volatile version of Dead or Alive in many ways. The sticky wilds feature gives up to 20 spins and you get many more wilds than DoA, but doesn't pay out quite as insanely.. and no scatter pay. I have sessions with several 300x ++ hits all the time though. Worth a look, min bet is 0.20 so you should get a few spins with £30 

I'll give it a shot. Blew a lot on Phoenix Reborn last night, it started good but ended well!

Got some birthday free spins to use as well so we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 11:13 PM, cocopop3011 said:

So, I never thought I'd say this but Play'n GO is growing on me. I'm late to the party I know but I could never get into them before. So, guys which ones are your favourite? I need some help on which ones to Play now. 

I have a small balance left (under £30) so no ultra-high variance please.

 

 

Say you ever tried Super Flip...  ? Not played it myself but it has 96.53% RTP.  Medium variance. Seen some nice screenshots on this forum of what this game is capable of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, must be something viral for the forum admins you know, this love/hate relationship with Play'N Go slots. :D😛 

Seriously, happy to hear I'm not the only around throwing  most of his gambling budget into PNG slots for years. With your balance (under 30) and your preferences (decent but not insane volatility) I guess the best pick for you would be PNG classics like Book of the Dead (min bet as a start) for example or maybe even Golden Ticket (again min bet for a quick boost of balance). 

Good luck sis! :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, ValDes said:

Heh, must be something viral for the forum admins you know, this love/hate relationship with Play'N Go slots. :D😛 

Seriously, happy to hear I'm not the only around throwing  most of his gambling budget into PNG slots for years. With your balance (under 30) and your preferences (decent but not insane volatility) I guess the best pick for you would be PNG classics like Book of the Dead (min bet as a start) for example or maybe even Golden Ticket (again min bet for a quick boost of balance). 

Good luck sis! :good:

Book of Dead is definitely growing on me, more than what I thought it was. And I hav just Loaded Golden Ticket so we'll see.

Edited by cocopop3011
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Book of Gold? BY Who? Playson?

God knows who supplies Book of Gold, I've never even played it 😂 Book of Dead I meant, maybe I was replying on my phone and it autocorrected.

Update: I've played Golden Ticket and doubled my balance then went back down again but I definitely like it! Will be playing again tonight, got the bonus round about 5 times in about half hour but nothing over £8. I was a bit confused how you get the higher multipiers though in the bonus round maximum I reaced was x2 but x6 in the main game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

God knows who supplies Book of Gold, I've never even played it 😂 Book of Dead I meant, maybe I was replying on my phone and it autocorrected.

Update: I've played Golden Ticket and doubled my balance then went back down again but I definitely like it! Will be playing again tonight, got the bonus round about 5 times in about half hour but nothing over £8. I was a bit confused how you get the higher multipiers though in the bonus round maximum I reaced was x2 but x6 in the main game.

So if there are reels that has the bonus sign, depending on how many bonus sounds are visible when entering the bonus game, that is the Multiplier. The max is obviously x5, however if you do that, you basically clear the grid and that is x1000 win right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

So if there are reels that has the bonus sign, depending on how many bonus sounds are visible when entering the bonus game, that is the Multiplier. The max is obviously x5, however if you do that, you basically clear the grid and that is x1000 win right there.

Aha I see. I still have yet to get at least 5 bonus symbols for the extra spins. So is the x1000 only during the bonus game or in base game too? Still haven't won anything over 50x only had a short time on it last night as I was really tired. Forgot to take screenshots the first night, I'll be conquering the game again tonight.

Better screenshots to follow (hopefully)

 

GT1.png

GT2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Aha I see. I still have yet to get at least 5 bonus symbols for the extra spins. So is the x1000 only during the bonus game or in base game too? Still haven't won anything over 50x only had a short time on it last night as I was really tired. Forgot to take screenshots the first night, I'll be conquering the game again tonight.

Better screenshots to follow (hopefully)

 

GT1.png

GT2.png

X1000 is basegame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, glad the suggested PNG Play strategy worked, partially. :D

Keep in mind Golden Ticket usual wins are in the region of 10-25 x bet max, even with the features. But as you convinced yourself it can easily boost your balance in no time anyway... 

With the time you will learn to read the hot/cold signs which this particular game surely demonstrate, till then just keep in mind most of my lengthy sessions chasing the ultimate hits (5 wilds or clearing the grid) ended up catastrophically. ;)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

What you need is a proven system. Johnny must have got a job at msn as came across this.

 

 

3F5FD6E4-543A-44E0-86D0-354502FC1786.jpeg

 

54 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

It can’t just be a system.

It must be proven.

Touche! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

It can’t just be a system.

It must be proven.

Johnny's proven system seems to work, how can they not when he stated that he has a RTP of 115% on Starburst after thousands of $10 spins.  That's amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Not forgetting it's always from 'just a tenner'.  

Yeah that I will not forget, always a $10 deposit to start off with... Surprised he not playing Pimped anymore...😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Need some more suggestions guys kinda getting a bit bored of Golden Ticket now. , my balance is still going at £15 can't get over £30 😂

When dealing with PnG games, it's basically Play or go away! If it gives you wins, then you can stay and play, if it eats you real quickly, it's telling you "go away!" 😁

Balance can't go above 30? Hmmm...maybe your luck wave doesn't go that high for now...it'll go up only on a good high wave...but only god knows when that will happen, hahaha.

Have you tried Pimped or Holiday Season? 1 good free spins game is all you need to break the ice...but it's an icy game! 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now