icon Ag awards
icon
Login
discoramia

Mr Green Suspends Me After I Deposit £15,000

4 hours ago, discoramia said:

I haven't broken any T&C. When they blocked me I called up and they said 'Don't worry you just need to provide source of funds'. 10 documents later they suspended me?

Its funny, weeks before I had a £5,000 balance and they blocked me again, that time it was for more verification and ID. I thought after that i'd be ok.

If i'd of broken T&C i'd assume i'd be refunded in full and bets would be void. Not the case here.

maybe they just want to deal with small mug punters, anyone with a 4 figure balance or more scares the living daylights out of them.

What a corrupt company... told me my final response was contact next year after all bets are settled.

But because i've contacted ECOGRA and been rigorously spreading the news of this within my network and posting everywhere they now say we are awaiting a decision from higher management as its still being reviewed.

Ok then.

gg33h3.png

On 12/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, discoramia said:

What a corrupt company... told me my final response was contact next year after all bets are settled.

But because i've contacted ECOGRA and been rigorously spreading the news of this within my network and posting everywhere they now say we are awaiting a decision from higher management as its still being reviewed.

Ok then.

gg33h3.png

Remind me again, what was the dates the bets were going to be settled again?

39 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Remind me again, what was the dates the bets were going to be settled again?

Looked at the screenshots and the seasons will conclude at mid May of next year, thats for Premier League and Bundesliga.

12 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Way things are going Liverpool will have won the title by Jan-20 so that bet will be gone

Looking only at the Premier League bets he made which of these according to you are likely to win, unlikely to win
so far 15 matches have been played, 23 to go

Sheffield Utd to be relegated (stake 399.50, odds 1.67, payout 600.37)
notes: currently sit in 9th on GD 2, PTS 19, the bottom 3 teams Southampton 18th GD -16, PTS 15, Norwhich City 19th, GD -16, PTS 11, Watford 20th, GD -21, PTS 8.

Oddschecker has Sheffield Utd relegation at around 7/1 (8.0) or 8/1 (9.0)

Season finishing position: Tottenham (top 4) stake 319, odds 1.57, payout 500.83
notes: currently sit in 8th, on GD 2, PTS 20.. 9 points behind 4th place.

Oddschecker has Tottenham Top 4 at around 2/1 (3.0)

to score most goals in the competition: Sergio Aguero, stake 100, odds 7.00, payout 700
notes: currently (tied 4th) on 9 goals, 5 behind the leader Jamie Vardy 14 goals

Oddschecker has Sergio Aguero at around 8/1 (9.0)

to score most goals in the competition, Harry Kane, stake 100, odds 5.50, payout 550
notes: currently (10th place) has 7 goals, 7 behind the leader Jamie Vardy 14 goals

Oddschecker has Harry Kane at around 4/1 (5.0) or 5/1 (6.0)

number of goals scored by the player in the competition, Mohamed Salah, Under 21.5, stake 243, odds 1.65, payout 400.95
notes: currently has 6 goals, 8 behind the leader Jamie Vardy 14 goals

to be relegated Yes (winner) Brighton & Hove Albion stake 82.16, odds 2.80, payout 230.05
notes: currently sit in 12th, on GD -4, PTS 18.. 3 points ahead of 18th place.

Oddschecker has Brighton at around 8/1 (9.0).

Season finishing position: Manchester City (winner), stake 1334, odds 1.50, payout 2001
notes: currently in 3rd place, GD 26, PTS 32 (11 PTS behind the leader Liverpool that has 43 PTS)

Oddschecker has Manchester City at 7/1 (8.0)  while Liverpool is 5/18 (1.27)

tried to goto Mr Greens sports betting page to check current prices and I get this

Error 1020  • 2019-12-07 20:50:12 UTC

Access denied

What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.