Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chopperz
    Newest Member
    Chopperz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Expired: Betzest 50 Free Spins No Deposit, No wagering : Victorious Max- for AskGamblers Members ONLY

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think this thread needs to be locked, since punters do not follow instructions. 

I think a new thread with the terms of how to claim it, so they can read the instructions every time they see it, since replies create new pages and people just read the last few messages and not the home page.

Or...ignore those who haven't posted who simply come on an say 'Hey, me want FS too'

With accounts created 2 hours ago. 

18 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think this thread needs to be locked, since punters do not follow instructions. 

I think a new thread with the terms of how to claim it, so they can read the instructions every time they see it, since replies create new pages and people just read the last few messages and not the home page.

The terms are clearly stated on the first page, it's up to the rep to create a new thread Members have to read the first page to even understand how this works. Any new thread will just take the same direction once we reach the second page. 

Ideally, we'd love for the rep to take replies in the post. The terms are already clearly stated in this post. The reason why I have continued to approve these posts is to show our rep the interest in the hope new rules will be added next month.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

The terms are clearly stated on the first page, it's up to the rep to create a new thread Members have to read the first page to even understand how this works. Any new thread will just take the same direction once we reach the second page. 

Ideally, we'd love for the rep to take replies in the post. The terms are already clearly stated in this post. The reason why I have continued to approve these posts is to show our rep the interest in the hope new rules will be added next month.

I understand what you mean,

I meant more in a sense that the rep open the thread with the terms clearly stated in terms of the rep to be PM'ed and the thread of locked. That way no more pages can be created which means they will only see the first page all the time and then its up to them whether they PM the rep or not.

However I also understand where you coming from.

Lets see how this play out next month.

• 1 month later...