Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FloareN90
    Newest Member
    FloareN90

• No registered users viewing this page.

Withrawal Issue with 1xbet

Hi guys,

Okay, so this is pretty much my last station where I can submit my complain I really hope someone can help me get my money from the account.

So let me introduce you to my case. I created a 1xbet account about a year ago, and I've verified it and I've placed a 50€ bet at the time on some local handball match and I've lost it. About 10 days ago, I put 100€ on the account and I've placed 3 separated bets on basketball spreads and I've won all of them. Then, I've requested a withdrawal and It was approved the same day for the amount about 360€. 

A few days later I've deposited the amount back on the account, and I've placed a bet again on some handball match but this time I've placed a bet  3 bets with the stake of 120, since the maximum bet was 120 for that match.  With a little luck, I've won that bet too and I've accumulated 640€.  The amount stayed on my account for 2 days since I didn't have time for any gambling in the meantime. 

And yesterday, I've tried to place another bet and I found out that I was restricted to 0€ per bet. So I sad OK, let me withdraw a few € and I'll place it somewhere else until the figure this problem out. But when I've tried to do that I was shocked since the withdrawal was rejected and the message instructed me to contact the "customer support" service.

The real mental pain and brainwashing started there. 

First of they instructed me to send them: ID, Credit card, Skrill account with my name, and a cherry on the cake, selfie with ID while holding a phone with the mail I've sent them. I've sent them over 70 messages and over 50 photos until they have approved and verified me. They claimed that the screen on the phone I was holding was too blurry, or the ID was blurry. It was brainwashing at It's finest but I was not to give up. 

I hoped this will be the end of misery but I was wrong. When I tried to withdraw it again today I've got a message that firstly I need to make a deposit from that source where I want to withdraw the money. I thought to myself well that's odd since I've made a deposit from my skrill a few, but It was whatever so I've deposited another 5€ just to end this misery.  Of course when I did that and when I've tried to withdraw my founds, the request was rejected with the note "The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal sum(s) do not correspond to sum(s) of placed bets (to be able to withdraw funds you must place bets with 1.1 odds or higher in the amount of your last deposit). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the last deposit." 

I was beyond myself, I've contacted the support again and they do not want to talk to me. In 50 messages today they have repeated the statement that I get when the withdrawal gets denied. When I ask them where is the where are the inconsistencies that gave them a reason to restrict my account they reply with "You got all the information's concerning your request" meaning "We don't have any fool, we just don't want to cash you out because we can to that." They basically want me to place a bet at odds of 4.2 and place those 650€. A perfect way to lose everything. I told them there is no way I'm placing another single bet on that site and that I want every single cent of those 650,60€. 

This is draining me down but I said to them as well, I'll rather die then leave them those 650€.  I know it's not a huge amount but I don't want anyone making a fool of me. 

Please guys, help me somehow if you can, and if there is any commission or some senior supervisor that works there, that would help a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@djovakI had problems with them myself, the support was terrible and the problem got resolved just when I left a bad review on Trustpilot to see the message from them the next day immediately asking how to help me, you could try the same, I think they are blacklisted on AG for 6months or something so I doubt you can open the case.

• 2 weeks later...