Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AlphaElite
    Newest Member
    AlphaElite

• No registered users viewing this page.

Online poker banned

On 8/26/2019 at 12:13 PM, poster25 said:

As the title says, online Poker is banned in my state (Washington). What are the risks of playing with a VPN? Am I Good To Go? The VPN that I use is Surfshark if that changes anything. 

If Poker is banned in your country and you use a VPN you're probably going to end up getting your winnings confiscated with it comes to verification anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the poker room doesn't allow you to register from your location then using software to circumvent this really isn't going to help anything... you won't be able to verify your account meaning you won't be able to make a withdrawal anyway. Completely possible. Sure, there may be a handful that allow you to use a VPN ... but you definitely want to check first, and post here if you find one, as I can't name any offhand!

Crypto poker rooms definitely seem like your best bet... to be honest though, just sitting on your BTC is pretty much the same as gambling it at the moment, rates are absolutely all over the place since the virus broke out. Its utter madness!

• 2 weeks later...

This is all very complicated as for me. In addition, this is also a huge risk. I think your money is dear to you. Maybe you should try a safer option? clubvip777.com, I use this resource myself. No restrictions and risks. And most interestingly, the site brings not only pleasure, but also money. Contact with tech support is also very important. The organization of this site is very concerned about its critics, and in the case of which you can easily turn and ask your question. And this is not all the positive aspects of this site. Why am I paying so much attention to this topic? Because I had a not very pleasant experience. As you already understood, I’m a gambler, and have visited many sites that are authorized only through another application. It took so much time, and in the end I was just banned. It was terrible. Therefore, since then I choose the site so carefully.

https://clubvip777.com/web/empire777/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...