Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tox1Koman
    Newest Member
    Tox1Koman

• No registered users viewing this page.

I need your help / advice !!

Morning All, 

I need some help / advice. I opened an account with a website called Lottoland yesterday. I made a deposit of £200 (50+50+100) and then played for half hour or so and built it up to around £300 i then lost a bit and withdrew £213. Everything seemed fine and got an email saying it was processing. I later that evening ended up putting about 300 in through various deposits. I was playing a Red Tiger game and managed to hit a jackpot on a £4 spin and it paid around £5.5k. I was absolutely over the moon, absolutely game changing money for me and my family. I continued to play for a long while going up and down and finally called it a day and left £4.77k in my account to withdraw. I went to withdraw and it asked for verification, which is fine so i took a picture of my passport ready to send this morning. I went to log in this morning and they had closed my account, I contacted live support and they said that i have duplicate accounts and have closed my account. I wasn't aware i already had an account but was told i did from years ago and had self excluded and for that reason they didn't have to pay me out. I also have an active GamStop but didn't think it mattered here with a lottery site as such. I pleaded with the woman on live chat but she informed me it would be passed to a relevant party to deal with and i just know that through my own stupidity they probably aren't going to pay me any of my winning and i'm going to be X amount down through the deposits which realistically i had no chance of ever winning. I know it was silly of me to sign up and gamble but i honestly didn't know i had previously played there and self excluded from the site (old email address though). I just wondered if there was nay action i could take to get my winnings or if anyone has had a similar experience. It such a lot of money that could really help myself and my family and even through my stupidity i cant just accept and let it go, its actually killing me. They have said they will contact me via email in the next 72 hours but i wanted to get some advise before hand.

Kind Regards, 

Hi there and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Unfortunately 'duplicate accounts' issue means only troubles on your gambling horizon and there isn't much you could do except hoping to get deposits refund and that's all. 

Have just checked the aforementioned operator's website and seems like their complaints procedure is pretty clearly described within their terms - https://prnt.sc/nxtcro

If they refuse to refund your deposits, strongly encourage you to focus your efforts on point #15.4. 

Let us know in case you need further assistance.