Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jakub94
    Newest Member
    Jakub94

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone Looking Forward to the Narcos Slot?

Hey Hey!!

I know NetEnt fans are few and far between here at the moment with restricions and low payouts and what not but was wondering if anyone was looking forward to the new Narcos Slot?

I never watched the series on Netflix I did try but couldn't get into it. My partner has watched it and really enjoyed it though so he's pretty hyped about it. Anyone else?

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey Hey!!

I know NetEnt fans are few and far between here at the moment with restricions and low payouts and what not but was wondering if anyone was looking forward to the new Narcos Slot?

I never watched the series on Netflix I did try but couldn't get into it. My partner has watched it and really enjoyed it though so he's pretty hyped about it. Anyone else?

We in the same boat, I could not get into the series as well, which make me think its the same thing with the walking dead.

I hope its something great or with potential like Vikings. Seriously not sure what to expect so I guess I can draw conclusions once the slot is released, for now I am not getting any HYPE for Netent.

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

All I could do unfortunately is just 'looking forward' without actually 'seeing and feeling' the new NetEnt slot game since their games are restricted for Bulgarian players. Sigh! :(

Well with the restriction for Canadians lifted you never know your country could be next ?

So...

Netent seriously brought shame to the legendary Escobar's name by releasing this ***** Narco's slot... I thought they really about to get back there, but they just went down the drain again after the Vikings Hit, oh there was DOA 2, but how quickly will you get a wild line? I already gave it over couple 100 000 spins and still no Wild Line, talking about the original DOA though.

So 243 ways pays sounds like big payouts right? Well they brought shame to this slot with the low pay table first of all.

Gave the slot a good 1000 spins today and triggered 3 free spins - Paid x8, x17 and 23x and lost nearly $120 in the process.

Base Game has a lot of empty spins and do not let that getaway car feature mistake you that supposedly lands extra wilds on the table, because  it never does. That shooter will shoot 4 - 6 places on the reels on average and none of them turn wild, unless you lucky and get 1 or so.

My first 100 spins = $20 and afterwards I only won $2.10 from 100 spins. arrrrggg

The CatchMe feature seems like the one that actually pays and it has multipliers - But considered it to be highly volatile to trigger. Imagine yourself playing Vikings and triggering the free spins. I remember once I could not get the bonus feature within 800 spins.

Free spins - You get 10 spins and normal base game is in play . the only difference is that after every spin they have a shootout with cops and it touch a couple of spaces on the reels, but that will fool you as well, as Nothing will turn wild.

Now the wilds need to substitute in a winning combination in order to stay on the reels and act as a walking wild. If you do manage to get those on the reels, you only get those card deck symbols landing on the reels and it 3 of kind wins, which still pays less than your bet per spin.

Its difficult to get 5 of a kind with low paying symbols, the slot has 243 pay ways. I doubt you would be able to get even 8 pays ways let alone over 100 or 243 for that matter...

They should just remove this slot from their offering, period...

Okay guys, I decided to give Narcos a go...in fun mode of course...and got something to show. Nonetheless, I would never trust any wins in the fun mode, as the features do come rather more easily than when playing with real cash, and that's no lie at all, hehehe.

From 10 lousy free spins...a lousy 47x win. From the Catch Me feature game...a slightly better 84x win.

On the whole, I wouldn't want to Play this game with my real cash! The paytable is simply ridiculous! Hahaha.

NarcosFunMode 47x.jpg

NarcosFunMode 84x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...