Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Login

Recommended Posts

Hey all,any opinions on Casino4Dreams? I've played there yesterday and the game choise is very good,and the support helped me out with some issues. So,again,any opinions? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peca92 said:

Hey all,any opinions on Casino4Dreams? I've played there yesterday and the game choise is very good,and the support helped me out with some issues. So,again,any opinions? :)

UK is restricted for me so I haven't played there sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, peca92 said:

ok,thanks,for the update anyway.. anyone else maybe?

Yeah...me...but not good news for you I'm afraid...1 deposit and that was it...account closed! Don't ask why...can't remember! 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehehehe okaaaay :D I'm still on a roll there,gonna have a quality night out during the weekend :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received 20 free spins for that casino and managed to win 30 euro... I played it all out, then with 10€ deposit won some. It doesn't look like a bad casino.
I don't know, nothing till I cash out min. 1000€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, peca92 said:

hehehehe okaaaay :D I'm still on a roll there,gonna have a quality night out during the weekend :))

Have a good night out Peca...hope you win there... 😉

 

10 minutes ago, Mister Santoro said:

I received 20 free spins for that casino and managed to win 30 euro... I played it all out, then with 10€ deposit won some. It doesn't look like a bad casino.
I don't know, nothing till I cash out min. 1000€

WOW! That would be a super night out! Hope there won't be a blackout... 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehe,Santoro,I hope you'll get enough out of that casino to buy some nice car :D And of course,good luck to Afi4wins too :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mister Santoro said:

I don't know, I am not a High roller (not yet) :) but wouldn't mind if it surprises me with a few hundreds now and then 

Not Yet? Does that mean you’re planning on becoming one 😉 Don’t forget to take lots of screenshots for us once you do! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Not Yet? Does that mean you’re planning on becoming one 😉 Don’t forget to take lots of screenshots for us once you do! 

The screenshots are only taking those who want to savour the moments of luck, and I don't believe in luck - I believe in right mindset that attracts then the wanted situations, which know-nothings call luck ;)  

... but I might show you a few though... just to prove that I'm only human after all ✌️ ... just like the song says. :hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mister Santoro said:

The screenshots are only taking those who want to savour the moments of luck, and I don't believe in luck - I believe in right mindset that attracts then the wanted situations, which know-nothings call luck ;)  

... but I might show you a few though... just to prove that I'm only human after all ✌️ ... just like the song says. :hi:

But time will soon show you that luck comes in waves...ups and downs...and that no mindset can ever determine the luck...or keep the luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

But time will soon show you that luck comes in waves...ups and downs...and that no mindset can ever determine the luck...or keep the luck!

I believe that luck is a mindset, they are synonyms. Same as happynes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

This topic has gotten very philosophical 🤣 I’d just be happy for any kind of luck at the moment regardless of which form it comes in 😉

Oh definitely! I'd be very happy as long as luck is still good...but I'd also understand why when it isn't, hehehe. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now