Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

Game Of Thrones Series Finale - Your predictions!

Heya :)

As a die-hard fan of George R.R. Martin's "A Song Of Fire And Ice" as well as HBO's tv adaptation "Game Of Thrones" I guess you could imagine my excitement with the start of the new and last Season 8.  Finally, yey! :yahoo:

But if there's something even more exciting than the start of Season 8 it must be the GOT finale! Needless to say I have my own theories based on both the books and the tv series but ultra curious to hear yours. So, come on fellow GOT & AG fans, unleash your wild imagination, release the three-eye raven inside you and shock me with your predictions! :clapping: 

Hopefully the Night King will see them all off and rule a giant iceberg in its place.

Why? I find, in the main, most of the characters deplorable or full of self importance: they’ve had their time ?

They’ve maybe gone one or two series’ over what they should of IMO. Dunno if it was 5 or 6 but I remember watching that and thinking they could have wrapped it up in one episode.

Funnily enough I was back home and was at the Dark Hedges where they filmed a lot of the North - they’ve closed it off to cars and I was told to reverse. 

I personally thought the Night King will take over and win the war, but I have a stronger feeling they will lose the battle. If Cercei joins up with Winterfell and the Tagaryen gang including those awesome dragons, they have a better chance of defeating the Night Walkers.

With that said : Should the Night King be defeated, alot of important/big characters will die during the fight, which will indeed be the saddest moments of all times during the show. I think the saddest so far was Stannis burning his own daughter alive for a fight he did not win at all. All for nothing.

But I guess this why I like the show and its one of the best, you cannot predict GOT because things take a turn instantly and what happens was the last thing you expected and this is the thing that keeps fan entertained. All the time twist and turns and unexpected happenings.

My favorite Character is that guy from the Wild lings Tormund - The one who has a crush on Brienne - He killed me "Nights watch : Stay away he has blue eyes, Tormund: I always had blue eyes!"?

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

My favorite Character is that guy from the Wild lings Tormund - The one who has a crush on Brienne - He killed me "Nights watch : Stay away he has blue eyes, Tormund: I always had blue eyes!"?

Hahha, was quite a fun indeed! :D

Re your theory, thanks for sharing! Makes perfect sense and won't be surprised at all if this is exactly what's going to happen at the end... ;) 

• 1 month later...

And sooo, it's over, officially! ?

Was kinda refraining from comments waiting for the season finale and hoping something with this new and final season for better but unfortunately, it sucks big time and I'm so sad and mad about that like I wanna break something! ?

Anyway, my rant (reasonable one I hope) coming soon... Till, then, the stage is all yours to share your two cents and emotions. :)

9 hours ago, ValDes said:

And sooo, it's over, officially! ?

Was kinda refraining from comments waiting for the season finale and hoping something with this new and final season for better but unfortunately, it sucks big time and I'm so sad and mad about that like I wanna break something! ?

Anyway, my rant (reasonable one I hope) coming soon... Till, then, the stage is all yours to share your two cents and emotions. :)

What!! Nooo you cannot make us wait! I don’t watch GOT but I love a good rant. I haven’t heard anyone complaining on social media in fact my nephew messaged me to say it was awesome! Was it not? 

Well

First of all disappointing in the end. I have no problem with Snow killing Danny at all. The ending just did not play how I thought it would. I am still wondering why did they actually tell us in the end of the 7th season that Jon is actually a Tagaryen as that had no effect on Season 8 at all, so they could have kept quiet. Its obvious that most people thought that John would sit on the Iron throne given that he is the rightful heir, however I think the producers didn't want Jon to take the throne as they didn't want to give us that satisfaction for a simple prediction of how it would end, as that is what Game of Thrones are popular for - Unexpected Twist and the fact that you can never predict GOT. I have no problem with Bran being the King of the 6 Kingdoms, but how it ended for Jon was just blardy bad to say the least. Felt that last episode was really a waist of my time.

How it really should have ended for me :

Jon was a prisoner and  to be executed for killing Danny. This would have been done outside in front of all those soldiers that Danny addressed after Kings Landing was destroyed. Grey worm should have taken his sword and before he could actually swing it to kill Jon, Drogon would come out of no where and blow dragon fire on Jon to execute him as the way Danny did Varys. However, after the fire stopped burning Jon would still stand there naked without a scratch and that would have showed his a Tagaryen and everyone including the soldiers would have bend the knee and he would claim the Iron Throne as the rightful heir.

Great Show but the ending was the worst!

I did not see the show, but only read about it. From what I can see, GoT tried to match or beat Avengers Endgame's finale, but instead of getting tons of tears with acceptance, GoT got disappointments instead. 

Ah well, I thought nothing could, or would, break Avengers Endgame's record-breaking achievement, but it now seems that John Wick 3: Parabellum may be overtaking Endgame...which better finale would be next, I wonder... ?

The truth is I just don't know where to start from, it's just that much how frustrating and disappointed I feel about the GOT final season and finale and everything that happened with the series after the end of season 06... 

As a die-hard fan of George R.R. Martin's  'A Song Of Fire And Ice' and  the HBO's series based on the book, I just cannot forget and cannot forgive such a cruel joke and beyond frustrating, illiterate, unjustified and totally undeserved downfall of the work which GOT writers Benioff and Weiss (a.k.a. Dumb & Dumber after S08e03) did with seasons 7 & 8. Obviously none of them was able to get close let alone keep the same level of the astonishing, stunning. phenomenal and absolutely  brilliant way in which GRRM  is developing his characters and story lines. And without his books  Dumb & Dumber were obviously helpless and just rushing to the series finale. 

The key word when talking about GOT's ending  is RUSHED! Why HBO decided to go that way, well, I guess we will never really understand and learn more about that.   But the burning  questions remain and I keep asking myself why rushing and shi**ing  your most brilliant piece of work: 

- when you had unlimited resources to make the last season even greater than everything we've soon so far?!

-  when you had all the attention and love and passion and support and whatnot from tens of millions of die-hard fans like poor Guru?!

- when you had the most amazing crew the world of TV business has ever seen or gathered before?!

- when you had all these brilliant actors which are sooooo passionately devoted to their series characters and it's obvious they literally live and die with the script?! 

WHY?!!!!!! 

Wow, well I really cannot answer any of your questions as I've never watched it. But it seems a pity for it to end that way, I was never a fan but I know how popular it is! I guess you'll never get the answers.

Maybe they'll return in like 10 years and everything was actually nothing like you imagined. You know like Prison Break done. Like Breaking Bad SHOULD DO!!

The endless list of bugs and inconsistencies found in Season 08 is growing on a daily basis and there are hundreds of you-tubers talking about that showing proofs... And when I turn back just 2 years ago and compare their comments and reviews with the current ones... man, it's a real catastrophe! 

How in the name of bloody Seven Kingdoms they managed to ruin such an epic production?! That's the million dollar question in the last month or so I guess... ?