Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Personal Info on Ask Gamblers site showing in Google Search

Hi 

When i google my name it refers to a link here in Ask Gamblers with my name clearing viewable - ive changed my display name a few weeks ago but my full details are still showing how cna i get rid of this, I just dont want the second top hit on my name referring to me a as a gambler.

10 hours ago, RaX said:

Hi 

When i google my name it refers to a link here in Ask Gamblers with my name clearing viewable - ive changed my display name a few weeks ago but my full details are still showing how cna i get rid of this, I just dont want the second top hit on my name referring to me a as a gambler.

Please could you PM either myself or @ValDes the link so we can take a look please.

20 hours ago, RaX said:

Hi 

Hi there @RaX and thanks for reporting.  :good::

Our tech team is already on it.  Will let you know as soon as it has been fixed. 

On 4/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, RaX said:

Hi 

i think its a good idea imho things should be easy to discover so that the gambling community and industry can come closer together to discuss topics I like the model to be honest doing well AG top marks guys ....as for names im cool with google bots crawling my alias . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, RaX said:

Google is stil lshjowing my Info , i think for GDPR reasons it should;nt

Hey there, 

As explained in my previous post, it usually takes some time for google to re-index and 'forget' certain info which has been removed/fixed in the meantime. Everything that had to be done from our side has been completed but unfortunately, this process  of re-indexing is beyond our control and could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. All I could advice is have some more patience. :)