466 replies to this topic

#461 pinnit2015

pinnit2015

Ultimate Gambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

MG games now run on Quickfire platform mate. Viper is almost non-existent now, I think.

Big Break? Yeah...I've played the game before...but cannot remember much about it now, since those supe cars have taken over my mind completely! Hahaha. There are a few other MG games that pay as scatters too. One of them is The Rat Race. Racing For Pinks is another one, if I'm not mistaken. Yes, they can pay well when in paying mood, but can also eat up your credits very quickly! But then again, which game doesn't, right?  :p  Yes, I do like playing them, but not as much as you-know-which-game, hehehe.  :D

I think 32 Red might be one of the last homes of Viper - sad to see it go. Videopokers great on it as well. 

#462 Afi4wins

Afi4wins

Playtech & Supe It Up Master, Winner Screenshot Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9988 posts
  • LocationFrom Asia going to Planet Eleven...but you can find me here 24/7! ^_^

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

I think 32 Red might be one of the last homes of Viper - sad to see it go. Videopokers great on it as well. 

Aaah...I see...I cannot play at 32Red...so I wouldn't know that Viper still exists there.  ;)

#463 bigdk88

bigdk88

Gambling is my Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

If they get rid of Viper that means so many MG games are Lost forever :( like G2G, Secret Admirer, Big Break, No Worries the list is endless :( )

#464 pinnit2015

pinnit2015

Ultimate Gambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

If they get rid of Viper that means so many MG games are Lost forever :( like G2G, Secret Admirer, Big Break, No Worries the list is endless :( )

The moves to HTML5 for example have been hit and miss...some, you don't really notice the difference much...others - for example, Immortal Romance are completely different games

IR has been one of my go to games but once it's fully converted I will retire it  -_-

It is the end of a golden age once Viper goes!

#465 Afi4wins

Afi4wins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9988 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Naaaah...all the old MG games can still run on Quickfire platform. I've played Big Break, Secret Admirer and lots of other oldies on Quickfire...but never getting good wins on them. Perhaps the platform change-over is similar to being 'upgraded'? I really don't know though.  :p

#466 Afi4wins

Afi4wins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9988 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

The moves to HTML5 for example have been hit and miss...some, you don't really notice the difference much...others - for example, Immortal Romance are completely different games

IR has been one of my go to games but once it's fully converted I will retire it  -_-

It is the end of a golden age once Viper goes!

Well, I've only Played Immortal Romance, Break da Bank Again and other games on Quickfire platform...and they played like poo-poo for me! Wouldn't know if those games could have played better on Viper though.  :unknw:

#467 Kivan

Kivan
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

I've been playing a lot of Mandarin Palace lately. Samba Spins is pretty awesome; the game's been pretty hot for me. it has some really good free spins for me too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users