Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Undertheigloo
    Newest Member
    Undertheigloo

• No registered users viewing this page.

Plane In The City

I'm feeling kinda bored right now, but I came across a rather unique and interesting read a while ago, so I wanna share it with you guys and gals. Valentine's Day is almost 3 weeks ago, but if I have a chance, I'd love to try this place out - it's called Plane In The City, it's a real Boeing 777 plane, it has landed in the city, and has begun thrilling diners and lovers alike.

Special decor for Valentine's Day. plus changing the romantic mood using lights. On other days, the interior looks less romantic but just as pleasant.

Enjoy the pics below...and dream for next year's Valentine day! ?

PITC 2.jpg

PITC 3.jpg

PITC 1.jpg

PITC 4.jpg

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Pretty cool but I'm wondering how many withdrawals you'd need to cover the expenses?

I don't know about the costs but I guess it'll be about the same as dining in a 5 Star restaurant!

But of course, money is of no concern to the rich, and to some couples too...all for the sake of LOVE and the LOVED ones...but for people like you and me and many many others..."damn...I can't afford to pay that!" ?