Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

CONTEST: Win $50 by Subscribing to AskGamblers Newsletter

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about your forum from a friend of mine who's an affiliate manager. I myself have been blogging for the better part of 2 years but haven't truly done any affiliate marketing yet, so I guess you could call me a newbie (I know about the industry but my site isn't "geared" towards affiliate marketing yet).

So I asked my friend where I could find more information and resources for how to learn more as a poker affiliate (and improve my site) and he recommended this place.

Robbie

I heard about your forum from a friend of mine who's an affiliate manager. I myself have been blogging for the better part of 2 years but haven't truly done any affiliate marketing yet, so I guess you could call me a newbie (I know about the industry but my site isn't "geared" towards affiliate marketing yet).

So I asked my friend where I could find more information and resources for how to learn more as a poker affiliate (and improve my site) and he recommended this place.

Robbie

That's amazing! My favorite for this month prize :)

Robbie

oh cool, I love seeing people from the business side on here :)

welcome to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Woot thanks for the free contest. I found askgamblers.com from a guy on 3dice. We were chatting one late evening and he said hey are you a member here, my reply was well I wasn't until now:P The site looks great and I am way excited to navigate my way through.

PS. Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone. :D

We have our second winner for the month of September!

cardplayerlifestyle, and his post you can read here.

Among all other posts, we found this one the most interesting and decided to reward member with $50.

Congratulations to Winner and Thanks to all other members that post something on this thread.

We have started with new prize circle from 1st October.

We have our second winner for the month of September!

cardplayerlifestyle

Among all other posts, we found his to be the most interesting and decided to reward the member with $50.

We have started with new prize circle from 1st October.

Awesome contest - receiving the $50 totally made my day! I'll definitely be sure to further patronize these forums for more great info (and hopefully contests too!). :-)

• 5 weeks later...

October Winner: @tanya

Read her post here.

Among all other posts, we found this one the most interesting and decided to reward member with $50.

Congratulations to Winner and Thanks to all other members that post something on this thread.

We have started with new prize circle from 1st November.

i was searching for free chip offer. and i found your site. this is a super excellent site for nd bonus lovers... tyvm

Hi tap!!!! Love the free stuff myself, saves me bunches. Oh check out the other places on the forum too, really helpful people here xo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...