Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CsakMark
    Newest Member
    CsakMark

• No registered users viewing this page.

Worse Game Thread

RaX

I cannot see a generic worse game thread so ill mention this here

y/day after £680 win, i withdrew the £600 and decided to play max  damage alien attack with the £80

As im playing this game which looks like an arcade game im pressing the space bar to fire and the cursor keys to move my ship i can see the total win going up to £40+ and im thinking wow this is easy a hidden gem

Suddenly i clear the aliens on hte screen and now enter level 2, and the total win disappears to ZERO so i continue a bit longer to see waht is happening and a few mins in im presented with insufficient funds WTF" it sounds like as im shooting targets i am using my credit balance, and im thinking one spin is letting me go very far in the game  what an awful game STAY AWAY!

42 minutes ago, RaX said:

Immortal Romance truely awful mostly dead spins

Dead spins + damn low payouts + worse of all,  zero win from those Wild Desire features, up to 3 times in a row, over thousands of spins in waiting for it to come, then followed by 10x or less payouts for the next few Wild Desire features! Why? Because that 5 reels of Wild Desire isn't ever going to come out again, probably for many more years to come!

As for me, I truly hate the game now...and I'm avoiding playing it at all cost! ?

Not the same game as it was years ago but wouldn't say it's terrible - had about 12 ish 4 reel wild desires, some on 1.50, in my time playing it.

Found it to be a good wagering slots when in the mood. Yet to see 5 thought. 

Yeah that Great Pig game is one of the worst I've even seen. Absolutely zero potential, doesn't even pretend it's any good. 

DOA's rubbish 90% of the time - you've playing for that 10% whereby u get lucky with an increase in stakes. I wouldn't start DOA on 90p personally. I give it 200 spins at 18p to warm it up and then increase if it's playing or holding it's balance. Probably in my Top 3 games of all time - not many games can put your balance 1k up from less than 20c?

Other bad games? Pretty much any Yggdrasil - not bad per se, just totally devoid of any wins for me - though Cazino Zepplin can be OK. 

Blueprint games used to be a bit of a laughing stock - not now: some serious HV games in their remit

Same with Quickspin games - defo improved. 

9 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Not the same game as it was years ago but wouldn't say it's terrible - had about 12 ish 4 reel wild desires, some on 1.50, in my time playing it.

Found it to be a good wagering slots when in the mood. Yet to see 5 thought. 

Yeah that Great Pig game is one of the worst I've even seen. Absolutely zero potential, doesn't even pretend it's any good. 

Very few games play like they used to years ago, well I don't think so anyway. I have a few games that I've played from the get go and still play now but I could probably count on one hand how many play like the olden days.

Okay so I'll jump in with another game for the thread and an unpopular opinion I know - Pimped. This would definitely be in my top 10 worst games.

10 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Might be because not as many Play the older titles. There's probably some thunderkick you can throw in - Jaguar Temple isn't gonna be appearing on many 1000x plus wins anytime soon. I like some of theirs but mainly it's a terrible back catalogue. 

Tiger Rush is rubbish.

I win on average x10 or x20 my stake. Never seen anything close to x50.

maybe Add Domnitors Deluxe to this badboy thread?

I think you can add Double Staxx as well, anyone agree? Although free spins can at times pay.

• 1 month later...

Im here to advise you "Wheel of Fortune on Tour" is absolutely awful dire, absmal  now the worse game ive ever played.  if there is a lawa against games with such a low return during in game play and bonuses this would easily win it.

I must have played £200 odd on it, When you do actual get a bonus the winning were like 10 x bet, but the worse bit was that during the game 90% of wins were 40p per £1, I should have just clicked demo mode to see what bonus actually did.

Luckily i changed to another game after that loss and recovered it.