icon Ag awards
icon
Login
Paul Bishop

Handicap bet explained ?

Could someone please explain this handicap bet to me please, when I placed it I thought this meant Man City had to get 7 or more corners than shalkle to win so I was quite surprise when i saw the accumulator loose. Can someone tell me what the corner outcome should have been to have won ? The corner count was shalkle 2-9 Man City 1003DC0B-522D-4017-88E8-8C1860672D2C.thumb.jpeg.d45ee3e65f71efca77ee4f271dde37c8.jpeg

9 hours ago, Paul Bishop said:

Could someone please explain this handicap bet to me please, when I placed it I thought this meant Man City had to get 7 or more corners than shalkle to win so I was quite surprise when i saw the accumulator loose. Can someone tell me what the corner outcome should have been to have won ? The corner count was shalkle 2-9 Man City 1003DC0B-522D-4017-88E8-8C1860672D2C.thumb.jpeg.d45ee3e65f71efca77ee4f271dde37c8.jpeg

Paul and welcome to Askgamblers.

We are mostly into slots here, but I am sure that someone will come and answer your question.

I lately started making bets on Football, but mostly just for the full time result, which is the only one I understand lol.

Just give some time and someone will come and help out here.

If my father was here he'd answer straight away, I I'm afriad don't have a clue. He puts football bets on for me every weekend and if it wins I get the winnings - how the bets actually work I have no clue. But I'm sure we're bound to have someone here who can help you out..

Just a quick note though - should you really be placing bets on football if you don't really understand how they work ?

On 2/21/2019 at 8:00 AM, Paul Bishop said:

it's because the odds is +6 and the score is +2 so 6+2=8, and the score of man city is 9. that's why you lose.  in order to win they have to score atleast 4 or 5 points.