Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

We have a brand new forum coming soon!

34 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Have just been informed from our tech team the issue is fixed. ;)

Thanks for reporting! ?

But the Forum's Bell notification system still isn't working Guru-san...not in my case anyway. The emails are getting in okay though. 

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Your 'lost' forum notifications would start to appear very soon, that's all. :)

Too late...it's already loaded up with 45 red notifications! Hahaha.

But I'm damn glad it's back and working now...much much easier and faster than that 'Unread Content'. ?

13 hours ago, Boro said:

Wow we have a RSS feed? And a Telegram channel? Nice job.

As for the Unread content and activity log, we’ll take care of that for you guys, no problem. You’ll love the feature when i’m done with it. ;) Also my first post after like 2 years of read-only, yey.

Happy to welcome you officially to the forum then. :) 

Aaaaand even happier that a representative of our amazing team of developers jumped in this particular forum topic with more details and/or answers from tech perspective! ;) :good:  

13 hours ago, Boro said:

Wow we have a RSS feed? And a Telegram channel? Nice job.

As for the Unread content and activity log, we’ll take care of that for you guys, no problem. You’ll love the feature when i’m done with it. ;) Also my first post after like 2 years of read-only, yey.

Welcome to the Forum.

About the unread content portion of  things. Lets say I click on unread content and want to choose a topic to read, can you guys develop to show the number of pages that the specific topic contains? As I would always like to click on the last page  to access the latest content of the relevant topic/discussion instead of opening the first page of the topic and then go to last page of the topic within the actual topic. Hope it makes sense.

Similar like the uploaded photo

Example.PNG

24 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Welcome to the Forum.

About the unread content portion of  things. Lets say I click on unread content and want to choose a topic to read, can you guys develop to show the number of pages that the specific topic contains? As I would always like to click on the last page  to access the latest content of the relevant topic/discussion instead of opening the first page of the topic and then go to last page of the topic within the actual topic. Hope it makes sense.

Similar like the uploaded photo

Example.PNG

Hmm something like that perhaps? :)

https://prnt.sc/mbg0s4 and https://prnt.sc/mbg0xo

I see... Still, the option you are referring to Fiekie-san has already been implemented into the forum browse view - https://prnt.sc/mbhc9o and in my humble opinion, Invision Power (the forum software developers) have done it this way for some reasons. Unfortunately, we cannot touch or make too many changes to their decision regarding page design. :( 

57 minutes ago, ValDes said:

I see... Still, the option you are referring to Fiekie-san has already been implemented into the forum browse view - https://prnt.sc/mbhc9o and in my humble opinion, Invision Power (the forum software developers) have done it this way for some reasons. Unfortunately, we cannot touch or make too many changes to their decision regarding page design. :( 

So how do I get into forum browse view? To see it exactly the way you have it?

Yeah so my unread content still isn't working correctly. Right now I'm only seeing three unread posts which surely must be wrong. Are you guys getting more than that before I report mine? For example on the old version If I hadn't logged in say until the afternoon I'd usually see multiple topics.

Also guys another new feature to make it easier for us :

If you want to quote just a section from someones post just highlight and the option will then come up to "quote selection". Pretty neat I thought.

Hey everyone, just a quick check-in!

Thanks for wishing me welcome, you might not know me, but i sure as ***** have read the foruma a thousand times, while developing stuff, so it already feels like home hehe.

Back to topic - as you might have felt, we are definitely still working on making the community a better place. Today marks the day we upgraded subsystems, which was waiting for a loong time, and you can already feel the change in the air. I believe that median pageload on forums is now something like 800 - 2400 miliseconds! :o 

And thats not all! We have more performance-related forum upgrades in store during the next week! I promise you won’t be dissapointed. Sorry about the seemingly random downtimes during the last week, consider that to be all the back-payments we had owed to the old forums hehe. ;) 

Here’s some fun snaps of how the last days felt like in our team...

AEABB18E-76CE-4DF9-BA25-218059B447AE.jpeg

981C7D80-E22B-434F-9C02-B1A774B7B19C.jpeg