Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

We have a brand new forum coming soon!

12 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Well

I gotta admit, today is the fastest that the AG website had Loaded, literally loads the entire website within 3 seconds.  The website is great and very fast and responsive.

Well a done.

Getting used to the new features now.

And you have no idea how glad we are to hear that! :) 

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Well

I gotta admit, today is the fastest that the AG website had Loaded, literally loads the entire website within 3 seconds.  The website is great and very fast and responsive.

Well a done.

Getting used to the new features now.

Yep same for me, don't seem to be getting any issues loading now at all! 

Well, to be very honest, my Bell notification hasn't been working at all for the last 2 or 3 days...if only there's a very quick shortcut to the Unread Content section, without having to go back to it each and every time...that's why I love the Bell notification...I can quickly pick whichever post I want to read, then instantly refer back to it for the next post.

Similarly, the lower right hand side column shows the latest posts...but only a few can be shown. ?

34 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Well, to be very honest, my Bell notification hasn't been working at all for the last 2 or 3 days...if only there's a very quick shortcut to the Unread Content section, without having to go back to it each and every time...that's why I love the Bell notification...I can quickly pick whichever post I want to read, then instantly refer back to it for the next post.

Similarly, the lower right hand side column shows the latest posts...but only a few can be shown. ?

Tbh I hardly ever use my bell feature I just go straight to unread or all activity. Now I've checked it after reading what you wrote I do need to reauthorize my account to use the feature,

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Yes. I can see this for myself now, bell is not working. Will add that to the list of urgent fixes, thanks for the tip!

Also on mobile when i click on it, it scrolls the page back to the top which is very irritating to me as i have to scroll all the way back down.

What do you guys think about adding “back to top” / “go to bottom” buttons for threads? From using the forum these past few days i noticed i personally need those :p

As for the speed, hehe, theres more performance in store, we’re just half way there ;)

1 hour ago, Boro said:

Also on mobile when i click on it, it scrolls the page back to the top which is very irritating to me as i have to scroll all the way back down.

Ahh now this was actually a problem on the old version of the site which was really annoying but I don't seem to have this issue any more. But yes I thinking adding this would be really helpful so if it does happen there's a quick solution.

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Ahh now this was actually a problem on the old version of the site which was really annoying but I don't seem to have this issue any more. But yes I thinking adding this would be really helpful so if it does happen there's a quick solution.

Might as well put it in the desktop version too...saves me many finger scrolling! :D

Hey gang, i was a busy bee the last couple of days.

We listened to all the requests for changes and prioritised them, so you can definitely expect more changes and fixes in the future ❤️  The forums community is very important to us, so we want to make the best experience possible for you guys and for everyone to feel like at home.

Today marks the day we upgraded the whole infrastructure that holds the forums together, and you should be feeling huge speedups in performance (with no downsides hehe)!
Now i'm going back to work work work, and if you have any questions for me, i am always nearby :) just post here and i'll answer asap.

Thanks to our beautiful Support, Mod and Admin teams that helped with this whole ordeal, and thank you everyone else for keeping your sanity while we had that little transitional period of low performance. I hope it payed off :D

Anyways, will report back once we deploy any new fixes for the stuff you guys requested. This topic shall not die and be forgotten ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

@Boro Hey Hey! I forgot to ask when I read your post if one of your fixes includes posts in 'Unread Content' going straight to the last page and most recent post as opposed to the first page like it is at the moment?

When browsing in 'All Activity' it does automatically go to the last post, but not in Unread Content.

• 3 weeks later...

Also to add @Boro - Notifications for new PM's appearing under the bell icon as well, because now you have to check your inbox manually all the time to see if someone sent you something via PM. It used to appear under the notification bell before with all other notification like forum content, reviews etc.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm new to the forum! Just wondered, what are the key new features that have been introduced, other than being able to tag one another? Also, this seems like a huge community- anyone have any rough ideas as to how this forum compares to others in terms of how many active members there are?

42 minutes ago, Dan13166 said:

I'm new to the forum! Just wondered, what are the key new features that have been introduced, other than being able to tag one another? Also, this seems like a huge community- anyone have any rough ideas as to how this forum compares to others in terms of how many active members there are?

Hi Dan13166 and welcome to the forum!

Well there's lots! It's easier now to find threads in the forum. We've made attaching images easier and quicker too! In regards to other forums I have absolutely no idea because I don't visit any others.

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Efti said:

Coming back to the forum after a long absence, I must say this version is a vast improvement on what I left :good: A lot more user-friendly on mobile especially, which is what I now use most of the time for browsing.

Hey, Hey! Welcome back. Yeah must admit the site is much more mobile friendly now. I had massive difficulties before as it would just keep scrolling to the top of the page preventing me using it. Now it is pretty much seamless!