Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

We have a brand new forum coming soon!

Hi guys

I have some super exciting news to finally be making this thread after years of hoping for it.

We have a brand-new forum that will go live very soon! I'm not going to give any details we're keeping it a complete surprise for you all. We will keep this thread open for any questions you have when the new forum goes live. So, if there's anything you need to ask or if you can't find something just use this thread and me and Valdes will be able to answer your questions. 

Watch this space guys. You won't be disappointed!

Edited by cocopop3011
typo

Thanks for announcing this mega fantastic news! :good:

For those of you who have been with us for the last few years, I guess you could imagine our excitement and eagerness to welcome the new forum after so much waiting. :) 

We are already in the final stages of testing which means it's coming soon so keep an eye on this topic fellas! I bet you'll love it! ;)

Thanks for announcing this mega fantastic news! :good:

For those of you who have been with us for the last few years, I guess you could imagine our excitement and eagerness to welcome the new forum after so much waiting. :)

We are already in the final stages of testing which means it's coming soon so keep an eye on this topic fellas! I bet you'll love it! ;)

I am like a little child when it comes to surprises  :D cant wait till the new site is here,waitiiiing  :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

After many many hours of Maintenance Mode, AG finally came back to live...don't know exactly at what time...but it doesn't matter... 

(wanted to add an emoji...but good lord...there's just too many to choose from now...so much so...I don't know which one to pick...hahaha).

I also see that Helena is now back to her original Katemak...Mr P without any image now gets a 'P'...others get their alphabets as well...but I still don't know the males from the females...except for the regular members of course, hehehe.

Posting replies is a little different too now...but no problem...I'll get used to it very soon.

Oh...yeah...you can now choose how you want to rate a reply...not just with a 'like'...coooool!

4 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

logging in seems to be a bit of a struggle as well, takes a few tries before it engages.. like trying to turn over an old ford in the dead of winter..

Yes unfortunately as we are still facing some issues after the new forum deploy. :( 

Needless to say our tech team is on it and hope it will be fixed asap.  

8 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Yes unfortunately as we are still facing some issues after the new forum deploy. :(

Needless to say our tech team is on it and hope it will be fixed asap.  

A glitch here or there, a mountain of lag, it's good exercise for the the royal code-keepers, keeps their skills fresh and ready to protect the kingdom from dragons and DDOS attacks.

Edited by TheAverageGuy
I WILL AWAIT MODERATION! THE INSULTS SUFFERED THIS DAY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

Yeah so bare with us guys as Valdes has mentioned. Have fun testing the new forum I hope you all like it as much as we do! Use this thread if you do find any bugs or glitches guys so we can report it.

One of my favourite features is we can now tag each other!! Just use the @ then type the name just like on social media and that person will receive a notification that they have been mentioned. Something I've been waiting for for forever! The new emojis are cool too ? 

3 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah been experiencing logging out issues whenever I access the forum

I miss the new content button to see all new replies and post only.

3 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

hover over the forum link up top there's a "unread content" section

Indeed. We have a new website navigation  menu and two separate logins required to use the new forum in its full capacity. 

Once logged in , please click Forum then Unread Content and you will be redirected to a page where you could choose how to be notified about new content with literally endless possibilities. Just don't forget to mark the check once ready with your preferences - https://prnt.sc/mam3q0 

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah so bare with us guys as Valdes has mentioned. Have fun testing the new forum I hope you all like it as much as we do! Use this thread if you do find any bugs or glitches guys so we can report it.

One of my favourite features is we can now tag each other!! Just use the @ then type the name just like on social media and that person will receive a notification that they have been mentioned. Something I've been waiting for for forever! The new emojis are cool too ? 

Definitely a step into the modern age vs the 56k modem quality of the old site... now if we can just get it loading faster than the old 56k...

?

I'll start the list. login'g stutter.. probably related to the lag.

not receiving emails from posts in watched forums.

randomly having posts await moderation...grr

did I mention the lag?

?

4 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

Definitely a step into the modern age vs the 56k modem quality of the old site... now if we can just get it loading faster than the old 56k...

?

I'll start the list. login'g stutter.. probably related to the lag.

not receiving emails from posts in watched forums.

randomly having posts await moderation...grr

did I mention the lag?

?

Yep, we're already aware of all of these but thanks for letting us know. They're all being worked on. 

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Should be working okay, at least that's the case for me... :)

Re posts requiring approval... We have just made a few minor changes and the issues should be fixed now. 

Feel free to report further bugs here or via PM to me or Sharon. Thank you in advance for your pro-activeness!  ?

Now everything is okie  dokie Guru ?