Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

After many more thousands of spins on Domnitors Deluxe, I am sad to say that the game is behaving like almost dead...barely alive...and the best that I could get up to today, is still below my best...a 209x win at 0.09 bet.

For the record, I also wish to say that playing with 0.45 bets would kill your wallet very quickly, but at 0.18 bets, it is no better than at 0.09 bets. All my 3 best wins were at 0.09 bets. So what do I think of the game now?...no better than Ancient Egypt Classic...probably even worse...because I couldn't even get any better wins than 255x. ?

I just found one more gliiiiiitch in this new system...

when I clicked on my 2nd winning screenshot in the game review, TheAverageGuy's screenshot would appear instead! Not once, not twice, but all the time! When I clicked 

'view all' first, then click on my 2nd screenshot, it worked fine.

I hope the house dentist is around...lots of teething repairs to be done! ?

54 minutes ago, TheAverageGuy said:

That was the downfall of my takeover of the forums and declaring myself ruler for life.. the post is still awaiting moderation ?

The post is still awaiting moderation...mine too...but the moderator may be in the Bahamas... 

naaaah...in the Bahamas, no, not Cocopop...in the bathroom...maybe... ?

36 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The post is still awaiting moderation...mine too...but the moderator may be in the Bahamas... 

naaaah...in the Bahamas, no, not Cocopop...in the bathroom...maybe... ?

Did you just see that??

Know what that is?

Looks to me like an opening for a couple more paid moderators.. say a couple of  handsome type fellas who are always here anyway and can always use more funds in their e-wallets to further their research  of the industry.. you know.. for professional purposes..

25 minutes ago, TheAverageGuy said:

Did you just see that??

Know what that is?

Looks to me like an opening for a couple more paid moderators.. say a couple of  handsome type fellas who are always here anyway and can always use more funds in their e-wallets to further their research  of the industry.. you know.. for professional purposes..

See whaaaat? No...I didn't see anything...

oh...you mean you saw an opening for more moderators? Hmm...I thought you meant you saw a UFO or an alien...

(sorry...I was spending my hours watching youtube...including UFOs and aliens videos...?)

Okay guys while the new forum is sorting itself out let's get this contest fully up to date. 

I've had official confirmation from bGaming that the win from @TheAverageGuy was in fact 10.86 which included a 0.90 scatter win. The time and date stamp also isn't on the screenshot so we've had this verified as the 16th January 06:37. This make his screenshot 120x

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

So here are the current standings - 

1st - @Afi4wins  - 255x

2nd - @Fiekie247 - 134x

3rd - @TheAverageGuy - 120x

Thank you to all who participated. Those who were interested, but missed the cutoff.. better luck next time.

Thanks to BGaming for letting us divide the last 2 places amongst us.

Cheers!

Alright folks, move along.. nothing more to see here..

5 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

Thank you to all who participated. Those who were interested, but missed the cutoff.. better luck next time.

Cheers!

Be afraid...be VERY afraid...but not as afraid as TheAverageGuy (of losing his 3rd place prize ?)

8 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

Cheers!

Or those hindered by a lack of UK licensing ?

• 2 weeks later...

I am really puzzled too why no one else has submitted their screenshots...not all countries are restricted from playing BGaming games...

2 vacant prize winner slots...needing only 1 screenshot to be eligible to get one of the two vacant slots...so come on Katemak my dear...get 1 screenshot of any win quickly, submit, and voila...you're in! :D 

47 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I am really puzzled too why no one else has submitted their screenshots...not all countries are restricted from playing BGaming games...

2 vacant prize winner slots...needing only 1 screenshot to be eligible to get one of the two vacant slots...so come on Katemak my dear...get 1 screenshot of any win quickly, submit, and voila...you're in! :D 

Yep exactly!

11 days left for two members to secure a place come on guys!!

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

This contest has gone very quiet!! Come on guys there's still some winning positions left and remember no minimum bet requirement so if you have a screenshot that's under 100x that's completely fine! 

@katemak Do you have any to submit?

No hun i dont...? waiting for the AG contest to finish this month so hopefully it will be before 12th February so i can catch some screenshots