Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    And1962
    Newest Member
    And1962

• No registered users viewing this page.

agreed, playamo handed out fs's on the original for the weekly race and I always won next to nothing, now it's a deluxe nothing ;-P

3000 spins later, 13 bonuses 10 paid below x10 and could not beat the x70 yet.

I must admit - The game keeps a steady balance I started with $144 yesterday and have left about $105 now. I gave the slot close to 5000 spins since yesterday @ $0.18 bet.

Hello Fiekie247, this will count! 

Thanks for asking  ;)

Thanks for confirming

Haha! You beat me to it! Thanks for jumping in.

Yes Fiekie it counts, please remember to add it to the Game Review.

I already have a bigger winner than that and an actual screenshot.

Will add to game review shortly.

Thanks for confirming

I already have a bigger winner than that and an actual screenshot.

Will add to game review shortly.

Oh geeeees...hope it is NOT bigger than my win...  :p

You beat me at Ancient Egypt Classic...so I need to beat you at Domnitors Deluxe...hopefully...hahaha.  :D

Its also sad to see the scatter win does not form part of the total free spins wins, its seperate, I just got 4 scatters, which was a x50 win, and then just over x100 in free spins, which could have made it just over x150 but unfortunately not.

Very Bad.

Yep! I got 4 scatters once too and that win didn't add up to the free spins win...

these BGAMING guys certainly have MANY MORE THINGS TO LEARN!  :p

Honestly speaking mate, I do believe the game can pay bigger!

The Wild doubles win, plus 3x multiplier, so a good 5oak with Wild win would pay x6...just as for Safari Heat.

Yep...I'd be aiming to get at least a 500x win before I can sleep in peace...  :lol:

were it not for the incredibly large gap between potential and standard operating practices we'd all be rich rich men.. and women..

I have indeed had some amazing hits on bgaming slots at just 0.09, but I've more often watched a balance vanish 0.09 at a time ;-) 

That reminds me of the big vanishes at 0.09 bets on DOA...  :D

What sort of sorcery are you working with over there? My uploaded screenshot seems to have vanished when I go look, only your two images appear.. you can't actually win every spot you know ;-P

A wicked witch must have cast a spell on your eyes matey! Your screenshot is still there...sandwiched between mine!  :p

I think I am done with this slot. Yesterday I gave this game close to 2000 in one session spins without any feature.

And I can say the same too mate...1 lousy free spins game came after over 1700 spins...and paid blardy poorly too...as expected!  <_<

This sort of thing doesn't happen at all with Safari Heat...after a long dry spell, it would pay well!