Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah it was fast and they can actually host another contest. 

I must admit I started getting used to some of their slots. Aztec Magic and platinum lighting is good for wagerinf actually. 

Let me put it this way, if Domnitors Deluxe, Aztec Magic Deluxe and Platinum Deluxe can all play and pay something like Safari Heat, I'd be playing them on a regular basis! :D

In retrospect, if Pragmatic Play's Peking Luck can do the same, I'd be loving it too! ;)

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah and these contests really seem to be going well shall I see if we can get another one? Got to keep you all happy haven’t I ?

Yeah you can try and find another, that would be great Sharon. Thanks.

Suggestion:  Since the GOTM contest is not here anymore and that $100/$150 price pool which was allocated for the GOTM contest get saved for 3 months and we have a screenshot contest like these ones from Pragmatic Play and BGaming with a price pool of $500 every quarter or every 4 months, maybe with a bigger price pool around Christmas time?

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah and these contests really seem to be going well shall I see if we can get another one? Got to keep you all happy haven’t I ?

Yes...yes...yes...you better get another one going real quickly Sharon my dear...or I would go crazy with no contest to partake! My screenshots folder is bulging up yet again, but I guess I may just have to archive them anyway...wish that screenshots contest can come back...in addition to the Providers Contest of course. :crazy:

Yes...yes...yes...we Askgamblers members are indeed a greedy bunch! :lol:

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah you can try and find another, that would be great Sharon. Thanks.

Suggestion:  Since the GOTM contest is not here anymore and that $100/$150 price pool which was allocated for the GOTM contest get saved for 3 months and we have a screenshot contest like these ones from Pragmatic Play and BGaming with a price pool of $500 every quarter or every 4 months, maybe with a bigger price pool around Christmas time?

?? Ahhh ... if only it was that easy and worked like that! 

I don’t have any control over the prize pools set in these exclusive contests I’m afraid and for now if we can continue to get these exclusives I doubt we’ll have another GOTM. However if we can get exclusives then I am happy to come up with another contest. Let’s see what happens guys ...