Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two new games added to my playlist

Hey guys

So, I am a stickler for games I know and love but I do still give new ones a shot and there's two I've been playing quite a bit lately that I think will probably stick around with me for a while - 

1. Wild o Tron

2. Hot Cross Bunnies

I doubt very much many of you would have played the latter since it's Realistic Games but I actually do like a lot of their games. I've steered away from trying Jammin Jars not even going to bother on my deposits and I really cannot get into Play'n GO either. So for now I've just these two games to add to my list. 

Can't say I like Wild O Tron - being super low variance, it just bores me (500x max win from a screen of all wilds, eek). It's like Netent have two development teams - ones that have good games like Vikings and ones that go for the ultra low variance market. Weird. 

Might be a decent wagering slot though (though IMO you're best going for HV games for wagering)

Horses for course though - i just don't like low volatility games  :p

Can't say I like Wild O Tron - being super low variance, it just bores me (500x max win from a screen of all wilds, eek). It's like Netent have two development teams - ones that have good games like Vikings and ones that go for the ultra low variance market. Weird.

Might be a decent wagering slot though (though IMO you're best going for HV games for wagering)

Horses for course though - i just don't like low volatility games :p

I reckon about 80/% of the games I play are low variance, I don’t really have a budget that supports high variance games mixes with my luck these days.