Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

I was on 40c bets, dropped to 20c because I was getting nothing, then hit this on the first 20c spin... I won't complain, over 200 euro for 20c; it will fund my playing for another while.

Will post this in the screenshots section on the main site as well.

EDIT: just realised I was still on 40c bets :p my next spin was going to be for 20c  :D so it's actually 546x rather than 1093x stated in the subject line :p

post-144328-0-95019600-1546458262_thumb.png

Edited by TheScientist

Very high volatility for sure, but I chance 30 or 40 euro on it practically every day I play... very rarely get anything to speak of, most times can be difficult to even get 10x, but I am seduced by the massive potential, and have seen some vids/screenshots of big hits on it... my turn will come :)

Do I hear the magic combination of words ''Ultra High-Variance slot'' ? :o

Oh gees, you shouldn't have said that cause now it makes me ultra curious to try...  :rofl:

Its even more highly volatile then Wish Master, Vikings from netent or even All of endorphina's slots, temple cat?

Empty after empty after empty spins. If you do win, $0.02 on $0.20 bet all the time. Maybe $0.04 if you lucky. Those sync reels come often as 3/4's however winning combination hardly hit, unless you in a good session.

Super Ultra High Variance.

Its even more highly volatile then Wish Master, Vikings from netent or even All of endorphina's slots, temple cat?

Empty after empty after empty spins. If you do win, $0.02 on $0.20 bet all the time. Maybe $0.04 if you lucky. Those sync reels come often as 3/4's however winning combination hardly hit, unless you in a good session.

Super Ultra High Variance.

I see... Hope you realize your feedback has just been translated in my mind as "Must-Try-Game".  :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...