Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miguelvyzdur
    Newest Member
    Miguelvyzdur

• No registered users viewing this page.

A New Partnership with SlotsFighter

Hi all

So, I have some more news to announce regarding SlotsFighter which most of you will already be familiar with. We've now partnered up with them and will be bringing more exciting tournaments over the coming months. If you're interested just follow this topic as I'll be updating it accordingly with all the exciting updates.

You can read more about the partnership here.

Its great news Sharon and would love to take part in it,but unfortunately i cant  :( i thought i had nice connection but i guess i don't,so i dont meet the criteria.

Ahh that's such a shame. Tbh even though I can't enter anyway but if I could I doubt have a fast enough connection either. 

I'm not even interested to follow this competition or tournament or whatever...

Firstly, requiring a superfast internet connection just to be eligible for participation is ridiculous! Most of us cannot afford such luxury, so this competition is purely for the rich...or for those in the IT line! That sucks! <_<

Catena Media should think about us 'poorly' members for a change...  :rolleyes:

Firstly, requiring a superfast internet connection just to be eligible for participation is ridiculous! Most of us cannot afford such luxury, so this competition is purely for the rich...or for those in the IT line! That sucks! <_>

I'm guessing you need the fast connection so it doesn't freeze when you're playing which can cause all kinds of issues. And tbh it's not even cost I pay for fiber here and my connection is still rubbish!

Firstly, requiring a superfast internet connection just to be eligible for participation is ridiculous! Most of us cannot afford such luxury, so this competition is purely for the rich...or for those in the IT line! That sucks! <_>

Well, I feel your pain of not being able even to consider some sort of a participation due to your poor internet connection. Keep in mind though that now, when AG is officially leading the show, we could and most probably would consider some changes, including but not limited helping super experienced gamblers like you for example to meet all required tech specs to be able to play and broadcast live. 

I guess the good news are yet to come, so please have some patience and feel free to share with us any ideas you might have regarding how to make SlotsFighter more attractive and popular. ;) 

I think these are great news. I guess I'm a veteran by now, given the fact that I was in season 1 :D

Heeey blonide! Happy to see you back again :)

Like I've  already explained to Afi-san, feel free to jump in here and share with us any ideas you might have about making SlotsFighter more attractive and popular among other players. 

Well, I feel your pain of not being able even to consider some sort of a participation due to your poor internet connection. Keep in mind though that now, when AG is officially leading the show, we could and most probably would consider some changes, including but not limited helping super experienced gamblers like you for example to meet all required tech specs to be able to play and broadcast live. 

I guess the good news are yet to come, so please have some patience and feel free to share with us any ideas you might have regarding how to make SlotsFighter more attractive and popular. ;)

Hey, Guru! Yeah it's been a while! And if my connection was better, I might be down for a stream haha :D

• 2 weeks later...

I coulda been a contender.. but I only noticed that this existed the day after submissions for contestants closed... and then I forgot it existed until I saw AG was now partnered up with them.. So basically what I'm saying is..

Team AG!

Do we get jackets and hats and other cool swag?

When do we start our World Tour?

Can we have Action figures and merchandising rights?

;-)

Now that's the spirit we have been looking for! :D:good:

You may bet we'll have you in mind when the time for gathering a new dream team for SlotsFighter comes. ;)

haaaa Guruuuu i am shocked :o ....i said i couldnt take part just because of the slow or poor net connection but you didn't say anything to me....  :(

haaaa Guruuuu i am shocked :o ....i said i couldnt take part just because of the slow or poor net connection but you didn't say anything to me....  :(

Dear, seems like you are entering in "shock mode" quite easily. :p 

Let me clear the situation then... When and IF the time comes when we will gather a new dream team for SlotsFighter rest assured you will be among the list of best candidates. ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 10:44 AM, ValDes said:

Dear, seems like you are entering in "shock mode" quite easily. :p 

Let me clear the situation then... When and IF the time comes when we will gather a new dream team for SlotsFighter rest assured you will be among the list of best candidates. ;) 

haaaa ? i didnt realise you answered me...sorry Guru ...and now were are talking  ? and when and IF that happens you better remember what you have said ?

On 1/24/2019 at 10:28 PM, katemak said:

haaaa ? i didnt realise you answered me...sorry Guru ...and now were are talking  ? and when and IF that happens you better remember what you have said ?

We will don;t you worry! You'll be the first name I put forward!