Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm not a fan of cascading as well but it's not due to the wins (in most of them I've played I've hit 1000x plus) but i just can't warm to Golden Ticket. I can see myself going 2k in deposits in it and not seeing a 100 x :mellow:

The base game on Golden Ticket pays much better than bonus round, I can never win x50 even with bonus round.

I once managed to clear the Grid for x1000, but that was during the battle of slots on VS.

I cant believe people actually play those slots :D Awesome hit though, but i tried those cascading slots a few times and it usually goes like this - dead spin(s), 0,4x win, more deadspins, another 0,5xish win. Maybe they arent all that bad but after playing Troll hunters a few times i have developed a phobia of cascading png slots. cascadophobia?

Well, you'll be surprised to know I've actually had quite a few sessions starting with a single $50 deposit and ending up with a hefty $1,000 cashout in less then 20 mins playing only the so called ''cascading PNG slots'' like Energoonz, Reactoonz, Golden Ticket, Moon Princess, etc.. So, yeah, it definitely worth the try, you just need to know how to read the signs and get away as soon as it switch to ice-age period. :p 

Well, you'll be surprised to know I've actually had quite a few sessions starting with a single $50 deposit and ending up with a hefty $1,000 cashout in less then 20 mins playing only the so called ''cascading PNG slots'' like Energoonz, Reactoonz, Golden Ticket, Moon Princess, etc.. So, yeah, it definitely worth the try, you just need to know how to read the signs and get away as soon as it switch to ice-age period. :p

well yeah thats the thing... i think i can read "signs" and every time i play it, theres a huge "go away youre not winning anything on this slot" sign... as i said if i stay for 100 spins, im usually like 70x down. And its been like that every single time. But to be fair after having a 3-4 sessions like that, i rarely play the slot ever again so... i havent played golden ticket for years, as i had 3-4 of those sessions i never had desire to come back.

reactoonz  ... i have probably around 30% lifetime rtp on it, and i must have played it at least 10 times for 100 - 150 spins at a time.

so either im reading signs wrong... i also actually like png slots as they are playing much like old netent used to and i even like their new releases and play that Montezuma copy quite often. Street magic is a decent slot too. Cascading slots being exception there, i avoid them because for me they just suck :p

Speaking of Montezuma, what on earth has happened to WMS/SG....from that great game to, probably one of the most HV games in Raging Rhino, they don't half release some tosh nowadays. Volts and Bolts? Oh my, oh my. 

You need to give Reactoonz a proper run dude - i know the big ones can come in after just one spin but 100 spins at a time, just ten times, isn't going to show what it can do....

I was the same with Jamming Jars - i was going 'That Fiekie doesn't know what he's talking about' :p  when he was going on about it, gave it a proper bash and cleared a profit of about 3k on it over several weeks. On 20/40p's :o  

Yeah wms is done :p

and now that we have proper RR upgrade in new blueprint megaways slot (just like RR but with megaways and it actually pays and wild is not almost exclusively x2x2x2 :D), people dont even have to endure raging sessions anymore ! 

and jammin... yeah lets not open that jar of worms

>.<