Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pompek271
    Newest Member
    Pompek271

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey folks :)

Remember my 'Dream Hit' series of posts? Have you forgotten it already? :o Here's a quick list to refresh your memories... ;)

Gonzo's Quest - The Dream Hit

Yet another insane winner session with Dead Or Alive!

Dead Or Alive: MY day has finally arrived!

So, as you may already guess, it's time for me announce hitting a new dream hit on another one of my all time favorite slots - Golden Ticket from Play'N Go!  :yahoo:

Shame I wasn't quick enough to catch up the five golden tickets in one column, but still a great winner and definitely a very very very rare one! ;)

golden_ticket-02.jpg

Now it's finally time to focus on that Jamming Jars monster and hit it hard for a 10,000 x bet!  :girl_devil:

What about trying to get it on Finn and the Swirly Spin? ;-)

Iv squirrels away some dosh to go at DOA on higher bets in the next month. But 1.80 is probably all I’ll try for. DOAs such a beaut when it does that. Some may even say, majestic ;-)

As for Golden Ticket, iv never gotten above 10x :-)

Because, however much I enjoy Bonanza, the other two have a greater chance of that 10k x win IMO.

Bonanza has a lot of its RTP in the base game which factors into this - in many ways its a game of smoke and mirrors. Maybe I’ll be proved wrong but if I’d unlimited cash and went full throttle on those 3 games I reckon it’d be DOA, JJ and then B - but I think It’s possible I’d never see it in B.

I mean your combo would be DOA and Bonanza...

Because, however much I enjoy Bonanza, the other two have a greater chance of that 10k x win IMO.

Bonanza has a lot of its RTP in the base game which factors into this - in many ways its a game of smoke and mirrors. Maybe I’ll be proved wrong but if I’d unlimited cash and went full throttle on those 3 games I reckon it’d be DOA, JJ and then B - but I think It’s possible I’d never see it in B.

Correct! Quick math calculations reveals much better chance of hitting 10,000x playing Jamming Jars and/or DOA than any BTG game. Not to mention that my personal stats (even though quite modest ones in comparison with Mr P's detailed summaries) would definitely vote against Bonanza and DHV, my favorite BTG slots...

What makes me happy though is that my common-anti-gambling-disaster-run-recipe proved to be working just fine and after a fortnight of 'prayer and fasting' my beloved Lady Luck feels closer than ever before during the last several months. :p  

As V says... but just a mild caveat that has no fact behind it...

Whilst it’s true, i think DHV and B can, and have done, string some juicy x wins in relatively close succession which DOA and JJ may not do so. In DOA for example ur playing for a WL - now the chances of 3 in a session are pretty low (iv had two a few times) but B has given me 500,800 and a 900 in 300 spins (right at the start mind you and never seen again)

I’ll be on the Jars at the weekend so don’t think you get lucky lady all to yourself :-p

I cant believe people actually play those slots :D

Awesome hit though, but i tried those cascading slots a few times and it usually goes like this - dead spin(s), 0,4x win, more deadspins, another 0,5xish win.

Maybe they arent all that bad but after playing Troll hunters a few times i have developed a phobia of cascading png slots.

cascadophobia?

idk how people do it tbh :p

ive seen big hits on some of those slots, even Vikings runecraft one but when i play it goes like this

20 spins average sample

14 dead spins, 5x 0,5x ~ 1x 1,2x. And if you are lucky and get to 2-3x win, slot goes crazy, yelling AWESOME when you hit 2x or so which is annoying).

maybe i give up too quick ? I usually play 50-100 spins on those slots, which is enough to make me hate slots in general and if i stay for 150 spins, i start hating on my life. Maybe if i could stick with it for 400-500 spins ... but i just cant. And i usually dont have big enough balance to survive 500 spins on png cascading slots because my rtp is in lows 50's:/

I’m not a big fan of png as I may have mentioned :-p but some of their games are just HV. Tbh they need a lot of playthrough, so your play needs a x10 to get a feel for them.

Gemix - all about the stars. I got mine with crystal warp.

Viking - lure of Loki with a mass of red hammers

Reactoonz - demolition lined up the pinks.

All have same theme. A base game that sucks, you’re basically playing for the bonus.

I can’t even call Jamming Jars cascading - lord knows what that is.

But they’re no different IMO to any slots; if they’re paying, they’re paying ;-)

but thats the thing, they are never, ever paying for me :p

i know my sample of 100 or so spins at a time is very small, but after 10 or 20 plays, even those 100 spins add up and you are now looking at 2k spins with biggest win of 10x or so >.<

Thats it next time im getting there with at least 500x starting balance and ill stay til i either hit big, or go home. or i hit big and go home.

either way ill go home.

:/

I’m not a big fan of png as I may have mentioned :-p but some of their games are just HV. Tbh they need a lot of playthrough, so your play needs a x10 to get a feel for them.

Gemix - all about the stars. I got mine with crystal warp.

Viking - lure of Loki with a mass of red hammers

Reactoonz - demolition lined up the pinks.

All have same theme. A base game that sucks, you’re basically playing for the bonus.

I can’t even call Jamming Jars cascading - lord knows what that is.

But they’re no different IMO to any slots; if they’re paying, they’re paying ;-)

Gemix - I got 15 stars once from Crystal warp and  Chain Lighting once

Viking Runecraft: Fury Of Fenir (12 Hammers and 3 on the reels already) x1000 win

Reactoonz (x750 and x1500) - 15 Pinkies together Couple of Times with Garga and once Alteration base game

I think Jammin is cascading, is that not the same as Gemix and Garga?