Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jessthemess
    Newest Member
    Jessthemess

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited:] Donuts slot from Big Time Gaming /BTG/

Fairly dismal experience playing Donuts for the last week or so on LeoVegas... my average bonus trigger frequency is currently at over 1 in 1000 spins (last triggered over 1700 spins ago; see screenshot attached)... community statistics on Slot Tracker state less than 1 in 300... my RTP is only 72% as well, compared to over 100% for the community... anyone else play this and have better experiences to share? I'm trying to decide whether or not to just pack this slot in and cut my losses, or to persevere...

post-144328-0-34123100-1542542450_thumb.png

It’s just your typical HV slot from BTG. It’s arguably playing better than DHV atm though. In the grand scheme of things 5k spins isn’t that many so you can expect an RTP correction soon.

I think it’s an OK slot. Frequently gives 0 wins even on a 72 multiplier. My RTP on it from 10000 spins is about 90 ish so it’s not been great

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. :) 

You've written 'BGT' and I've just edited your forum title accordingly. Hope you don't mind ;)

As for the insane variance of all/most BTG slots... Well, not maintaining such detailed stats as your and Mr PinniT ones, but my personal experience is pretty much identical. Long, long dry sessions followed by dozens of mediocre feature payouts and a decent 200-300x bet hit once in a blue moon. Still, we all know the chance for a dream 5000, even 10,000x win is there and that's what causing our brains to go beyond common sense and keep spinning that bloody BTG slots again and again...and again! :p 

Thanks ValDes. BGT on the mind, was watching 'Britain's Got Talent' on telly.

Yes, I guess you're right; the potential for big hits on BTG slots is what draws me into them, despite some prolonged dry-spells. I've had 1,113x and 1,074x on Danger High voltage, 943x on Dragon Born, and 931x on StarQuest all in the last 10 days or so, so I can't complain.

Thanks ValDes. BGT on the mind, was watching 'Britain's Got Talent' on telly.

Yes, I guess you're right; the potential for big hits on BTG slots is what draws me into them, despite some prolonged dry-spells. I've had 1,113x and 1,074x on Danger High voltage, 943x on Dragon Born, and 931x on StarQuest all in the last 10 days or so, so I can't complain.

Wow, such a streak in only 10 days period is automatically turning you into a serious contender for the next AG Forum BTG Master. :D 

Hope Mr PinniT would accept the challenge... :p  

im not defending Donuts, but for me it plays much, much better than either dhv or any other btg slot, with bonanza being exception. It has to be said how compared to their other slots bonanza really is a low variance machine - despite its crazy 1 in 500 bonus frequency. 

because of its higher variance, donuts sometimes plays like %)($#, with 80 dead spins out of 100 (for me dead spin is anything that pays less than your spin value :p) but even at its worst days, its usually not as brutal as slots like Reactoonz, Jammin, etc

i know its hard to remain neutral after such a horrible run you are having so i hope your luck turns around soon. I often lowroll donuts if my balance is really low or if i have like $10, donuts on 15-20c can still pay huge AND usually its not as dead as other HV slots.

Slots like jammin either pay 1-2k x ,or nothing, so its not the best choice for lowrolling and i feel how with Donuts btg has hit the sweet variance spot and ended up with a game that can pay 50-300x relatively often, without those prolonged dead spins streaks most newer slots have.