Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Basti39114
    Newest Member
    Basti39114

• No registered users viewing this page.

Waiting for VS to get it as iv got 100 quid from BTG going there but they appear a tad slow in releasing it.

Reckon that game could eat through it in no time though - especially on PPs turbo mode ‘doof- no win-doof-no win’

Been waiting on VS to release as well since the 31st lol.

I see Casumo has it, but my RTP has gone down there, wanna give them a break.

and they're off!

Alright, talked up the rep to build excitement, created a frenzy of screenshots, my job here is done. I'll keep an eye on my mailbox for the commission cheque ;-)

Sorry to say matey...but a 100x winner screenshot ain't gonna win you much...so better get cracking again and again!  :D

My Gambling budget is done for now.

I put in my last $50 last night and not a single bonus round over 400 spins and balance was drained at $0.20.

It was like me playing Book of Dead on the Casumo Reel Race - murdered - redeposited just to finish it. Probably bonus's a bit more often but more than probable it's under 100x

It's very HV, even for a expanding game

It was like me playing Book of Dead on the Casumo Reel Race - murdered - redeposited just to finish it. Probably bonus's a bit more often but more than probable it's under 100x

It's very HV, even for a expanding game

I wanted to play Book of Dead last night, but declined, because the only way to win that race is have a huge balance should it be cold and you need to game your winnings most of the time in order to create more big wins for better points.

So if I place bet of $0.40 and win $4, I gamble with cards black or red and win $8 - Big win 35 points instead of the normal 2 should I not win, thats the only way to win it actually from what I could see.

Placed 5th place in the fat rabbit reel race 3 weeks ago and got 50 euros, which was okay, played at 1 euro bets and made a good 245 euro profit during the tournament.

Obviously bonus come quicker since a pool of players play the exact same slot at the same time, which is the same as if you were to play Videoslots tourneys, games tend to bonus very quickly, but if you were to play individually that would never happen.

Been running a cold streak on Casumo lately.

Did some 50p's, got about 7 in 150 spins - all apart from one were 50 X  :o

If you get Annubis you're snookered - had him 3/7 times and all three struggled to come in. K's seem to give the bulk of getting 5. 

Fieke's Casumo RTP seems to have affected me - must have run at 45 per cent on it yesterday.

And still level 180 ^_^

Well I need to take a weeks sabbatical from the slots so this will be my last post on the game - need to prep for a few days giving evidence so need to make sure I don’t perjure myself because I’m thinking of Jammin Jars and Anubis ;-).

Mr P? Can you tell us what your view is? Ah shush man, iv just got a retrigger on 2 quid, I’ll be with you in a minute.

Give you a chance to hit a 500x er :-p

When it comes to winning this contest, no one can beat Mr P (except Mrs P, but she's not with Askgamblers :p)...all others must first have a fat wallet to have a decent chance of beating Mr P...or end up pee-ing...  :lol:

You think so?.... 

Nah, all you need IMHO is just a few minutes with the right slot in the right time and our beloved Lady Luck on your shoulder, that's all. ;) 

You think so?.... 

Nah, all you need IMHO is just a few minutes with the right slot in the right time and our beloved Lady Luck on your shoulder, that's all. ;)

Haha...that's is true indeed...but it only works for the lucky guys/gals...and it could happen at the wrong time too, when the contest has already ended!  :p

Anyway, I may try my 'birthday' luck on this pragmatic game and hope my darling LL is around to beat Mr P with just 1 screenshot, hahaha.  :D

Hmmm...don't look like that at me Mr P matey... :crazy: