Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dan, I think what Fiekie is saying is that he loves this game :-p

I hope I get a spot to get some of my money back at least.

I have neutral feeling, but I do dislike this game more than I like it.

You see with Bonanza you can get excited with the fact you know you might get a good x250 _ guaranteed every now and then. With this game you might get x100 every 10 features, which means how many spins?

Even during my features, there was not even 1 tease for retrigger.

I've been a fan of PP over the last 12 months - between you guys and Blueprint, probably the 2 most improved software providers.

But this games not for me - i'm partial to a High Variance game but this game has been programme solely with the relentless determination of the Terminator, to destroy balances. It's a bit too high for me and probably others. The problem with his is that for every person who hits big on it and wants to return, the other 99 will simply not come back. The volatility could maybe have been cranked down a tad. But maybe it's super high that you guys are going for ;)

The above is odd given that i think Peking Luck is a great game (with an apparent win potential of 148,000X or something), yet this is only 5000x. Personally i think if i'd a grand and did quid spins I'd get a better return from PL -_-

Just a bit of feedback, otherwise you guys are on the right track (unlike some i won't mention, Net...no i won't :p )

I’m sure Dan will appreciate feedback good and bad! Not every game will cater to everyone’s needs after all

Whaaat  :o i had no idea that Dan_Pragmatic is our famous Dan from VS  :) will gladly join the competition  :good:

Thank you Dan and of course thanks Askgamblers for such an exclusive competition! 

Be prepared for the loooooong empty spins before you get that 1st free spins feature my dear...so good luck and all the best.  ^_^

I don't find the frequency of wins that much a problem, it's what they pay - someone's set the average payout from the off as 10X. And if you get a decent symbol, prepare for a 5X :wacko:

Well matey, I agree with you...frequency or infrequency of getting wins aren't a problem for you...you always have a fat wallet to keep you going...but for other players like me...I can't be eating sand everyday...hahaha.  :D

PS is there a level 181? I've been round 180 about 7 times now. Last time the reward was a whopping 6 free spins! Yes, 6 for wagering about 2k. Magic.  :rolleyes:

Level 181? It's probably somewhere on the dark side of Casumo matey.  :p

I was on level 180 for over 2 years...probably 3 years...then I closed my account. The best you can achieve is Level 180 with a Black Belt. I only managed the Purple Belt...the Black Belt requires big deposits at a time...or a very big deposited total...which was beyond my wallet capability then!  :p

Think Fieke should go and throw another couple of hundred under her mattress  :p

I gave it close to 500 spins yesterday to be honest.

2 features, once paid 55x and the other 21x. The first feature came in less than 20 spins to be honest, and the 2nd once took about 200 normal spins first and I got impatient and set it to 50 auto spins (Turbo Mode) and triggered the feature on spin 49. After that another 200 spins and message popped up

"Please fund your balance"

The reason I do not post any other screenies, as I am just interested in posting something that can beat my current x57 win lol.